looking for a place to hang my hat....

Post your intent to join only if you are up to the responsibilities of clan membership.

Moderator: ForumModerators

myxxplyxx

looking for a place to hang my hat....

Postby myxxplyxx » Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:29 am

Ti,

I like long walks on the beach...someone who can appreciate me for who I am... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

oops wrong forum. :oops: :oops: :oops:

I would really like to join Ti clan. :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: I would like to think most of you know me. Some of you guys I've been playing with a long time....some from 2004...some from 2003 and maybe one or two from the original tournament.

As you maybe aware...c2c is now officially defunct. I was pretty determined to hang in as long as I could but the ship hit the bottom yesterday. I wasn't a captain not even a cabin boy, but I felt compelled to hang in there for the few remaining members that were left. c2c was the only clan I've ever been in. I liked it because the clan wasn't based on how good of a player you were but your character. I liked that aspect...especially because I'm not that good. :wink:

I would like to join Ti because I think you have very similar beliefs. Even in the heyday of c2c I found myself playing day in and day out at your server. I'm not much or an irc guy but everytime I pop into your server there's always a friendly face there to greet me. As c2c declined and Rom joined Ti I was tempted to try to join back then. In my heart there was few people there I was very close to but I wanted to stick it out for a handful of reasons. I probably should have tried to switch back then since the people I looked forward to playing with had "Ti" in front of their names. I've been on this site for a while now and you guys do this clan thing the way it should be. It seems all my buds from the game have ended up here, so I'd like to tie up my horse here too if you'll have me.

I think I meet the requirements as far as age, no lizards in my ancestory, etc. :) :) :)

I'm looking forward to 2007 amd what it brings. I want to be a member of this clan when it ships.

Best,

Myxx
"Green eggs and spam...I would not eat them with a fox, I would not..."

Nytefyre
Clan Whore

Re: looking for a place to hang my hat....

Postby Nytefyre » Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:47 am

myxxplyxx wrote:I think I meet the requirements as far as age, no lizards in my ancestory, etc.

HEY!!

whats with the lizard crack?

only official members get that privelege!!

(well, and sid....he really isnt a member, we just let him have a tag so he will feel special)

nope, glad to see you on!! yar, we have been shooting at one another since 2k3...at least i think so, all that bad acid has messed me up pretty bad over the years....

:D

katch you in game!
10% Luck, 20% Skill, 15% Consentrated Power of Will,
5% Pleasure, 50% Pain, and 100% Reason to Remember The Name

Porkinator

Postby Porkinator » Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:22 am

Welcome Myxx
He has been a fragging buddy for a long time and a great c2c
member. I look forward to having him join.
Get a Teamspeak account from Pewter Dragn and hook up the headset and be prepared for some of the weirdest converstations you have ever heard. That will get you in the clan quicker. Be prepared to wait for a while but the more you on TS and the quicker they get to know you the faster it will happen.
Ti has a great bunch of people and I think you fit right in.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Houdini

Postby Houdini » Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:27 am

well you are very honorable for following through with your words and going down with the ship. luckily nyte the pirate is here to pick you up and put you to work in his gallows....yarr! one mans vote I would love to see you join the crew and tag also if he is inclined. of course there is the painful join ti rigamarol but that aside I know you would be a good addition. glad to see you decided to look our way in the vast alphabetbet soup of ut clans. :twisted:

The empires of the future are the empires of the mind.

Sir Winston Churchill, Speech at Harvard University, September 6, 1943

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:04 am

No way Myxx! You don't belong here! You hung in till the last minute with c2c and that shows character. We will have none of that! :wink:

BeerNut

Postby BeerNut » Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:56 am

Well Myxx.... you have learned the same lesson that I have: All efforts to NOT join this clan, tend to fail miserably in the end :D

Myxx is definitely quite high on my "make man-love to" list... I would support all efforts to put both him and tag in the express line.
*Beer -&- UT*

Avaris

Postby Avaris » Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:15 am

Is Ti some kind of UT pheromone? I don't suppose another crazy could hurt with the mental asylum we have going here. :P

Ace

Postby Ace » Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:08 am

BeerNut wrote:Myxx is definitely quite high on my "make man-love to" list...

I better be #1 on that list, otherwise my jealousy will force me to vote no.

Houdini

Postby Houdini » Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:34 am

Bnut how many beers for you to make man love with ace?

:twisted:
Last edited by Houdini on Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

The empires of the future are the empires of the mind.

Sir Winston Churchill, Speech at Harvard University, September 6, 1943

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:03 am

BeerNut wrote:Well Myxx.... you have learned the same lesson that I have: All efforts to NOT join this clan, tend to fail miserably in the end :D

Resistance is futile!

law.of.averages

Postby law.of.averages » Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:40 am

I always thought it was BORG not Borg...

an acryonym for 'box of robot guys'

myxxplyxx

Postby myxxplyxx » Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:35 pm

thanks for the good words my friends.

Ace please feel free to jump ahead of me in Beer's line.... :) :) :) :)

Nyte....the whole lizard's crack....it's all yours my friend... :roll: :roll: :roll:
"Green eggs and spam...I would not eat them with a fox, I would not..."

Avaris

Postby Avaris » Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:02 pm

law.of.averages wrote:I always thought it was BORG not Borg...

an acryonym for 'box of robot guys'

Exterminate, exterminate!

You mean like a Borg cube?

Rom

Postby Rom » Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:18 pm

Damn,damn and damn

Hey my old buddy i am so happy that you want to join Ti.Ok just a bit of history Myxx was the person who have help me in the process to become c2c,and after that we have been good buddys for more than 3 years now.
So it is my turn to help im in the process to join us,i will be the one who will old is hand all during the process(I know Myxx i am a dog :lol: :lol: )

So to me it will be a great addiction to the clan and everyone know im so just make it :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Rom on Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Deadly Frenchies

*Princess*

Postby *Princess* » Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:19 pm

He has my vote....oh yeah, I don't count "YET."

Muahhhahahaha :twisted:
Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.
-- Catherine Zandonella

Return to “join -Ti-”