Going on Vacation tomorrow...

Your general discussion home away from home.

Moderator: ForumModerators

Soulja

Going on Vacation tomorrow...

Postby Soulja » Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:56 pm

As some of you may know, and this is for those that don't, I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow. I'm heading to Hatteras Island, aka the Outer Banks. I'm taking two of my friends with me, and we're gonna drink beer on the beach and relax by the water the ENTIRE time. Hahahaha...So guys, I hope you enjoy your week away from me, I know I'm NOT going to miss the following people...

-Clown
-Sid*cough*queer*cough*
-Nyte
-and Pewt (just because I can :) )

And I'm sure you guys wont miss me either, and thats ok hehehehe...But I think I will be playing less and less, I really want to improve on my music, instead of my 2k4 game. As good as I've gotten in the game in the past few months, should have been time dedicated to my music, but that's going to change. I have a lot to learn still and it will get done. See you guys next sunday!!!!

-Mike
"Son look at all the people linin' up for plastic, wouldnt you like to see them in the national geographic? Squatting bare assed in the dirt eatin' rice from a bowl, with a towel on their head and maybe a bone in their nose?"

Yrrek

Postby Yrrek » Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:02 am

Enjoy your vacation, looks like I won't be getting one until August. =) Hooray for work!

ClownMajik
SpoogeMan!

Postby ClownMajik » Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:31 pm

Of course you won't miss us because we are always in you're heart. Have fun!

You Frickin' DRUP

-Clown
"Of all the moments in my life, you were always there somewhere. Once as a wish. Once as a blessing. And now as the greatest loss I'll ever experience."

Avaris

Postby Avaris » Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:34 pm

Camp if you can, they have really nice camp sites on the Outer Banks :D

Soulja

Postby Soulja » Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:11 pm

Just stunned that this place has internet access. This house was just built not too long ago, I will post pics when I get the chance. Wait until you see this place, it's better than the fucking hamptons!!!
"Son look at all the people linin' up for plastic, wouldnt you like to see them in the national geographic? Squatting bare assed in the dirt eatin' rice from a bowl, with a towel on their head and maybe a bone in their nose?"

Porkinator

Postby Porkinator » Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:39 am

Stay away from tjhe Kennedys and God don't let Ted or Patrick offer you a ride.

ArchAngel

Postby ArchAngel » Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:25 pm

Yeah, this place does own. I soiled myself just when I walked into the house. :D

Return to “thoughts... more or less”