Ti 50 year reunion party

If you thought twice about it or just laughed your ass off here's the place to share. Screenshots, quotes, captures, etc.

Moderator: ForumModerators

Houdini

Ti 50 year reunion party

Postby Houdini » Mon May 22, 2006 3:28 pm

50 year Ti reunion party.

http://www.brycewilson.net/videos/index.php?act=download&id=1159

Now who is the two Ti members?

The empires of the future are the empires of the mind.

Sir Winston Churchill, Speech at Harvard University, September 6, 1943

Soulja

Postby Soulja » Mon May 22, 2006 4:27 pm

Hmmmmm not quite sure.
"Son look at all the people linin' up for plastic, wouldnt you like to see them in the national geographic? Squatting bare assed in the dirt eatin' rice from a bowl, with a towel on their head and maybe a bone in their nose?"

ClownMajik
SpoogeMan!

Postby ClownMajik » Tue May 23, 2006 11:57 pm

Well one of them has to be nonstop. I mean it's a 1v1 after all... Sid likes to leave a lot of craters in the game too...sooo... yeahh..... Looks like a 1v1 match with sid VS nonstop in dogtown 2k50. Dragn can't hit shit either, so I can see him getting owned by the concrete too.
"Of all the moments in my life, you were always there somewhere. Once as a wish. Once as a blessing. And now as the greatest loss I'll ever experience."

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Wed May 24, 2006 10:26 am

ClownMajik wrote:Well one of them has to be nonstop. I mean it's a 1v1 after all... Sid likes to leave a lot of craters in the game too...sooo... yeahh..... Looks like a 1v1 match with sid VS nonstop in dogtown 2k50. Dragn can't hit shit either, so I can see him getting owned by the concrete too.

lol but hand it to sid, he is a little less nimble but throws quite a haymaker (3 loaded rockets). If that thing lands it's all over.

Of course the one dude is stumbling around like he's drunk so it could be trinity, jeta or soulja.

Nice signature clown. Very funny.

Cüßèli

Postby Cüßèli » Wed May 24, 2006 12:48 pm

nonstop wrote:
ClownMajik wrote:Well one of them has to be nonstop. I mean it's a 1v1 after all... Sid likes to leave a lot of craters in the game too...sooo... yeahh..... Looks like a 1v1 match with sid VS nonstop in dogtown 2k50. Dragn can't hit shit either, so I can see him getting owned by the concrete too.

lol but hand it to sid, he is a little less nimble but throws quite a haymaker (3 loaded rockets). If that thing lands it's all over.

Of course the one dude is stumbling around like he's drunk so it could be trinity, jeta or soulja.

Nice signature clown. Very funny.

GG's got your ass kicked there noni :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “did that really happen?”