Stephen Colbert Rips the President a New One

If you thought twice about it or just laughed your ass off here's the place to share. Screenshots, quotes, captures, etc.

Moderator: ForumModerators

Soulja

Stephen Colbert Rips the President a New One

Postby Soulja » Mon May 01, 2006 10:35 am

I was curious if this was real at first but, I was not notified of this happening. Great stuff right here...

http://onegoodmove.org/1gm/1gmarchive/2 ... ert_2.html
"Son look at all the people linin' up for plastic, wouldnt you like to see them in the national geographic? Squatting bare assed in the dirt eatin' rice from a bowl, with a towel on their head and maybe a bone in their nose?"

sexyhubble

Postby sexyhubble » Mon May 01, 2006 1:42 pm

Damn Bush looked piss mid-way through his act LOL. I was shocked he actually got some of the jokes. I bet he thought Colbert was there to praise him, but then realized something was wrong when everyone was laughing along.

Bush sitting there:"yup they love me, Colbert is reiterating everything I've said and they love him for it, therefore deep down inside they love me....wait, why are they all laughing at poor Colbert, come on, hes not being very funny, but hes stating obvious bushisms and.... WAIT, he's mocking me!!!!!!!!! Damn it where are the snipers when I need them, I told them no dinner for you guys, you have to stay alert and shoot anyone making fun of me at this dinner tonight, even the unfunny lame bush impersonator I hired to setup my lame unfunny jokes, and then they are also suppose to shot me!!!!!, man I can't wait to tell my Dick Cheney shooting joke, man I'm so cutting edge, I'm NUUUCleur cutting edge funny. Wow I'm so going to blow all the other performers out of the water"

Back to School!!!!!!!!!!

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Mon May 01, 2006 2:04 pm

Huge brass ones.

Houdini

Postby Houdini » Tue May 02, 2006 7:41 am

He is funny. I love politics and really all you can do right now is laugh because things are really being mishandled so badly. When I heard one of Bush's speeches last week I laughed my ass off when he said "but the decision is up to me I am the decider." When I heard Colbert call him the decider to his face I lost it. That must have felt great being able to do that and not get ejected.

The empires of the future are the empires of the mind.

Sir Winston Churchill, Speech at Harvard University, September 6, 1943

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Tue May 02, 2006 9:10 pm

Houdini wrote:He is funny. I love politics and really all you can do right now is laugh because things are really being mishandled so badly. When I heard one of Bush's speeches last week I laughed my ass off when he said "but the decision is up to me I am the decider." When I heard Colbert call him the decider to his face I lost it. That must have felt great being able to do that and not get ejected.

John Stewart on the Daily Show has had a running gag comic book called The Decider where Bush is a Super Hero. Pretty good stuff.

Houdini

Postby Houdini » Wed May 03, 2006 10:12 am

HA I did not see that, that is funny. Right when he said that I thought holy hillbilly, he is a Boob.

The empires of the future are the empires of the mind.

Sir Winston Churchill, Speech at Harvard University, September 6, 1943

Return to “did that really happen?”