Crash...boom....car accident. $@%! O.o

Your general discussion home away from home.

Moderator: ForumModerators

1/2LuNaTiC

Crash...boom....car accident. $@%! O.o

Postby 1/2LuNaTiC » Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:50 pm

Yep...My little 1995 Mitsubishi Galant was involved in an accident today. My fault. :cry:

Am I okay: YES
Car okay: YES (few scratches, barely noticeable)
The lady okay: YES (thank god)
Her car okay: YES (Some of my silver paint rubbed off onto her front bumper and her license plate is a little bent, but I'm only looking at about $100)

Lesson learned???
Be more cautious!!!! Man...I'm gonna be holding up traffic whenever I go out for a while...even though no one was hurt and there was basicly no damage I was still pretty shaken. Luckily no injuries on either side soooooooooo...I'm good. The lady actually says she might not call my insurance company because it was so small and I was really polite. Now im just crossing my fingers for her to keep her word about the insurance. My rates were already high...after this they will be rediculous. So yeah...that's about it...

In other news......I did good on all my assignments in school that were returned...W00T??? Yeah...lemme go do my homework...later.

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:44 pm

Lucky you dude. Glad your ok. I always go safe anymore in traffic and I know people hate me. Once you get in an accident or 2 it changes you.

pewterdragn
Clan Leader

Postby pewterdragn » Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:52 pm

Glad to hear you are ok man! I've been in a few big ones myself (not like Sid though) and I know how you feel.
1337 (_)И][× HàЖØ®§ p\/\/И

1/2LuNaTiC

Postby 1/2LuNaTiC » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:03 pm

Yeah everything is turning out pretty well. My mom spoke with her a few hours ago. They have an estimate to remove my paint from her car. Around $50-$75 since she knows the detailer. She isn't going to contact my insurance agent, (THANK YOU) and I'll probably just pay for the 1 license plate. Man I was so close to home...I could literally see my house from the area.... I kinda don't want drive for a while, but...I gotta take myself to school.

law.of.averages

Postby law.of.averages » Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:10 pm

better to get back on the horse, and be careful than to let fear have it's way...

Yrrek

Postby Yrrek » Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:21 pm

Yes, glad to hear you are fine, we don't need more than one person in rehab! (Wishing you the best Sid!)

Sideous Prime
Clan Leader

Postby Sideous Prime » Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:59 am

Glad to hear you and the other person are ok Lunatic. Get a load of this: a hair 60% of car accidents happen to people that are less than a mile from home. Isn't that bogus?

ps...thanks guys :D
"You'll never stop at one. I'll take you all on!"

sexyhubble

Postby sexyhubble » Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:08 am

Glad to hear your okay bud, man it's scary to be involve in car accidents. I was involved with one about 5 years ago, but I actually didn't have a car, this crazy women who looked like Linda Tripp (Ugly fat women from the clinton lewinsky thingy) hit this kid I was taking to a day care center (man what a horrible choice of jobs I had at the time) this kid fractured his leg, this crazy women said during the deposition we were 50 feet outside of the crosswalk. I repeat 50 FEET, any way, they finally settled, after seeing how nuts she was. Car accidents are a serious thing bud, this was a very good lesson for you bud, no one got hurt and there was minimal damage. I had to learn about traffic safety and some life lessons the hard way. (Do not ever volunteer to take care of young kids, or avoid jobs that involve taking care of kids or transporting them from point A to point B)

Happy you were okay, now stop holding up traffic hehe :P

Return to “thoughts... more or less”