Latest Members

Site Announcements for Everyone
Soulja

Postby Soulja » Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:34 am

Welcome Welcome!
"Son look at all the people linin' up for plastic, wouldnt you like to see them in the national geographic? Squatting bare assed in the dirt eatin' rice from a bowl, with a towel on their head and maybe a bone in their nose?"

Vendetta

Postby Vendetta » Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:08 pm

Congrats guys!
Fortune follows the Bold.

Shadowhaxor

Postby Shadowhaxor » Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:20 pm

Congrats you two ;)

Hoss

Short take...

Postby Hoss » Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:29 am

Hey I haven't talked to some of you on TS so I know it's somewhat difficult to get to know each other. So...here are some short takes on me...

As most of you know, I live in San Antonio Texas - I am a hick not a redneck...there's a difference! LOL! I graduated from the University of Houston in '93 BS in Management. I have 3 great little girls from my first marriage that live in Conroe Texas. My fiance of 2.5 years is having her first baby in December.
I've been in the restaurant mgt business for years and years. I have been General mgr of several restaurants like Rudy's BBQ, Becks Prime, Sea Island Shrimp House and Hooters - boy talking about babysitting a bunch of queen bees!
Never having weekends off and missing a lot of things with my family - I finally got out of the restaurant business and now am the Inventory Control mgr for Restaurant Depot. We sell stuff to restaurants.
My fiance Amber is earning her Masters degree in Acct right now so we are waiting for her to graduate to get married. We are naming our baby boy Noah.
Here are some pics if interested.

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=11/31501115820.jpg&s=x11

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=11/31501063892.jpg&s=x11

Maybe some of you could post some info about yourselves we would all be interested in knowing. I'm sure Clown has some circus pics I would love to check out!

Thanks again to all for honoring me with Ti membership, I'm having fun and you all are a blast to play with!

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:57 am

Dude your fiance is freaking hot. I know you were posting all that other bio crap so you could taunt us with your hot fiance you showoff!! Ok ok your kids are adorable too but that fiance.... :wink:

Now your in Texas so having a wife out of wedlock down there in bush country aint going to make you the best republican either. :lol:

Hoss

Postby Hoss » Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:53 pm

Thanks for the cudos on my better half :)

As a matter of fact - I am republican - but Bush doesn't know about me and Amber :wink:

Return to “site announcements”