This isn't really funny...

If you thought twice about it or just laughed your ass off here's the place to share. Screenshots, quotes, captures, etc.

Moderator: ForumModerators

Soulja

This isn't really funny...

Postby Soulja » Sun May 01, 2005 10:56 pm

I ran into a drunk at the local mall this weekend. Too bad he was trying to pick a fight with me, and it would have been a big mistake on his part.

Now I'm not terribly tall ( 5'8 ) but I've taken down my friend whose 6'2 and 240 pounds. Am I strong? Not really, just quick.

But why, why why why why do drunk people have to go out in public and try and start fights...

I am currently trying to get rid of my anger/impatience issues, and this guy didn't aid me in any way.

I was standing outside of the mall getting ready to leave, when theres this loud voice right in my right ear go "Punk ass." I turn my head to see some dude, and he asks "What the fuck did you just say?" At this point I have this dazed look on my face and I realize, after taking a whiff of his whiskey breath, that this guy was hammered beyond belief.

Now I choose to be the nice guy, and not say anything back, but I was tempted to just take his face and knock some sense into him.

I know its not even worth the breath to even speak to this guy, and thats why I didn't.

Sorry, I just needed to vent :)

/rant
"Son look at all the people linin' up for plastic, wouldnt you like to see them in the national geographic? Squatting bare assed in the dirt eatin' rice from a bowl, with a towel on their head and maybe a bone in their nose?"

Avaris

Postby Avaris » Mon May 02, 2005 2:31 pm

We all have times when we're frustrated at the world, and at all the morons (accounts for about 15% of the world's population), but we just have to deal with it. Alas, punching him would be something I would do, but this would infuriate him ( and hurt my knuckles). Really, it's nothing to worry about. :D

-Jeta-
Site Admin

Postby -Jeta- » Mon May 02, 2005 3:03 pm

I dont know about the 15% ... I am thinking this may be a MUCH higher number :)
... WTF ...

Avaris

Postby Avaris » Mon May 02, 2005 3:52 pm

Well, we'll say 75% of the US population is, and we'll leave it at that :lol:

Return to “did that really happen?”