OMFG, I can't believe this happened!!!!

If you thought twice about it or just laughed your ass off here's the place to share. Screenshots, quotes, captures, etc.

Moderator: ForumModerators

Sôöpâ Shäwtÿ

OMFG, I can't believe this happened!!!!

Postby Sôöpâ Shäwtÿ » Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:45 am

On the pub last night--get this--I killed TWO people with ONE LG shot! :shock: Happened on Iron Deity, in the upper hallway w/ two 25 health leading to the amp. Weird shit...

Think what might've happened, is I dealt full damage to the guy I was aiming at, and half damage to the guy right next to him, since LG does 1/2 damage if you're just off. But any way you slice it, definitely an "OMFGWTFGTFOHAX!!!!111one" moment. :P

Avaris

Postby Avaris » Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:05 am

Cutting down 10 people with one satchel charge is what I call an "OMGFHAX!!!111" moment...

Splodge

Re: OMFG, I can't believe this happened!!!!

Postby Splodge » Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:24 am

T-Shawty wrote:On the pub last night--get this--I killed TWO people with ONE LG shot! :shock: Happened on Iron Deity, in the upper hallway w/ two 25 health leading to the amp. Weird shit...

Think what might've happened, is I dealt full damage to the guy I was aiming at, and half damage to the guy right next to him, since LG does 1/2 damage if you're just off. But any way you slice it, definitely an "OMFGWTFGTFOHAX!!!!111one" moment. :P

lol nice one. you should of got a screen shot of that to show your grand children lol

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:42 am

I have done that too but thought it was a bug.

You do need to save that for the grandchildren. "look here grandaughter, your ol papa used to really be something before they upgraded antitcc to catch that aimbot." :lol:

Sôöpâ Shäwtÿ

Postby Sôöpâ Shäwtÿ » Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:29 am

Heh, I could've used one last night, I know that much; it was a surprise I hit anyone with hitscan last night. The feet on my MX310 are pretty much worn to nubs and this cheap Tommy Hilfiger cloth pad was giving me even more friction resistance than normal, for some reason. Movement and aiming/circle strafing were so jerky, and dodging rockets and flak shells was a bitch.

Time for a G5, and maybe an Ulti-Mat.

law.of.averages

Postby law.of.averages » Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:53 am

I got an EDK (electric-double-kill) in 2003...

haven't been so lucky in 2004...

Naix

Postby Naix » Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:20 pm

Happened to me a few times, i was like "wtf"

Then i was like "thats so cool"

Then i was like "omgwtfbbqkthxbyepwnt."
World War III will be fought using atomic weapons, the war after that will be fought using sticks and stones.

Return to “did that really happen?”