Fatal1ty Expands His Marketing Machine...

Your general discussion home away from home.

Moderator: ForumModerators

nonstop

Fatal1ty Expands His Marketing Machine...

Postby nonstop » Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:16 am

The unstoppable capitalism machine which is fatality takes on a new market.... Watch out Martha....

http://www.fragtopia.com/articles/fatal ... bake.shtml

law.of.averages

Postby law.of.averages » Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:54 am

Reminds me of the time not too long after I got custody of my daughter ... I think she was 10-12 ish at the time...

After we retrieved all her belongings from her mother, she started bugging me about using her easy bake oven.

Well, I gave in, and 10-15 minutes later, she's asking to use the microwave because the bulb was fried. She assured me that her mother let her use theirs "all the time"

15 minutes later I was putting out the brownie-fire because someone didn't realize that 20 minutes under a light bulb doesn't mean 20 minutes in a microwave... :oops:

Soulja

Postby Soulja » Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:15 am

Did you read the very bottom? lol
"Son look at all the people linin' up for plastic, wouldnt you like to see them in the national geographic? Squatting bare assed in the dirt eatin' rice from a bowl, with a towel on their head and maybe a bone in their nose?"

BeerNut

Postby BeerNut » Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:18 am

www.fragtopia.com wrote:"It was all my brand new Fatal1ty Easy Bake! I owned some punk bitches AND those muffins. Thanks Fatal1ty!"

lol
:lol:

I love Fat's latest strategy for playing "Pro":
A) Get practice time from developer before the game is released.
B) Win initial tourney
C) Move onto next game before people start getting good and offer real competition.
D) Rinse and repeat
*Beer -&- UT*

BeerNut

Postby BeerNut » Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:32 pm

Heh... check out #2 on the list:

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/5013876?GT1=7127

"Girls want him, and guys want to be him. And yet, no one wants to face him one-on-one"

L O L
*Beer -&- UT*

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:17 pm

Beer your so right about that list there. Add to that your computer you challenge him on is one that you can't modify any settings like weapons keys etc.. so how fair is that?

He won a tourny for ut2k3 and left as soon as everyone else got the game and caught up. Lauke just beat him like 14-0 in about 4 min. He's a joke.

Probably something to be said for maybe one of the best 'gamers' but not even in the ballpark on being best at any single game.

Return to “thoughts... more or less”