Hm KJ's Corner (Part 2) GUILD WARS!!!

Your general discussion home away from home.

Moderator: ForumModerators

1/2LuNaTiC

Hm KJ's Corner (Part 2) GUILD WARS!!!

Postby 1/2LuNaTiC » Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:15 pm

Screen Names
--------------------------
1/2Lunatic = Raine Combatir Me/R
Law of Averages = Law of Gravity E/?
Naix = Naix the Leet ?/?
Nonstop = Zen Throostra ?/?
Pewster = Wintermute Dragn ?/?
----------------------------

Soooooooooo where has Luna been. Playing Guild Wars thats where!! Gas is below $3. (YESSSSSS!!! 8) ) ANYWAY!!! I've been playing and playing. Haven't seen Naix or Nonstop online, but its all good. I now have a Lvl 20 Mesmer/Ranger. WOOOO (max) So anyway yeah...I've been missing out on practicing in UT for this. I've been pointing wooden rods at people rather then lightning shooting guns. I think that's supposed to be good in todays standars since games are soooooooooo violent. :roll: .

Here's my Saturday....
I log in to do a mission.....I'm recruits into a party of 6 for the mission. I listen to the leader...everything goes smooth...until the moron rushes and drags about 10 enemies to the group and we die....restart... Repeat this about 2 more times in about 2 hours.

Sigh...mission still not complete...

An hour later a return to the game with a new group. We make it to the final battle of the mission where there are tons of enemies. We talk out the tactic. Draw a plan of attack on the map... and dumbass rushes straight for the enemy priest and causes a massive surge of enemies... This happened twice... about another hr and a half. 3 hours of failed attempts.

Now I'm angry...I leave the group..and start asking for ppl to join me. I get my Monks...Warriors...elementalists...and ranger...and of course me THE MESMER. This time the mission took us 1 hour to reach the end...but you know what?!?!? WE FINISHED I!! They listened. They coordinated, and didn't wanna go rambo.

RAMBO IS NOT COOL OR l337..

I'm so sleepy so i'll cut the post short now...I'll add more tomorrow..
Last edited by 1/2LuNaTiC on Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:17 pm

Good stuff Lun. I haven't been on dude but guess who has? Pewter... he's addicted! :D

Lets coordinate some good battles over teamspeak. That would be fun and if pewter rushes and pulls to many mobs, let him die and we can all run away laughing! :lol:

I'll start playing some more and Naix I believe would join in on the fun.

pewterdragn
Clan Leader

Postby pewterdragn » Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:54 am

i am? doh!
1337 (_)И][× HàЖØ®§ p\/\/И

law.of.averages

Postby law.of.averages » Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:42 am

What's guild wars?

Naix

Postby Naix » Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:24 am

I'll start playing some more and Naix I believe would join in on the fun.

Hell yes, In fact, im gonna go play it now

We have to pick a time where we can all meet

Oh and luna, got a question for you. How do you get better armor? I want to be l337 but my armor is teh suck. I know weapons come from drops but....
World War III will be fought using atomic weapons, the war after that will be fought using sticks and stones.

1/2LuNaTiC

Postby 1/2LuNaTiC » Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:56 pm

Wow...I must've really been sleepy last night with all those typos.

Naix: Umm there are Armor Dealers at almost ALL outposts. They require you to pay X amount of money for each piece. Each piece also requires a cetain amount of crafting materials. The best armor is in Droknar's Forge and costs 1500 gold a piece + A LOT of materials. I'm working on this set now.
15k gold set is the same stat wise, but with a different appearance.
2mil gold... is what is the estimated price for each piece of aFissure outfit.(Same stats also)
It's just how you wanna look at this point.

Also the collectors in different areas will ask for 5 items and give you a piece of armor in return. These aren't as good, but it saves money.

I have wasted quite a few hours of my life playing this game...still not nearly as much as UT...DUH! :wink: .

Now I shall spam you all with images from KJ's adventures in Old Ascalon, Crystal Desert, Kryta, Maguuma...BLAH BLAH!!!

1) Old Ascalon....yep...its old...and destroyed...and ppl are partying..wtf...

2) Scorpion looking things are not pets...

3) Don't trust rocks neither....

4) Heads are get drums...we got lazy and let the guy do the whole mission for us...he offered to do it so yeah..

5) Some Warriors...

6) And the pic of the mission that took me hrs to complete...I think this was the team I completed it with.

Good times...now I'll go do my Calculus hw......and play GW later...or now...the hell...I'll do my hw at lunch like I always do :wink:

Naix

Postby Naix » Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:44 pm

Im still pre-searing, waiting to see where non is at before i do quest. Non, you better start playing, i gained 5 fricking levels today because i didnt want to get left behind....Im also starting to get l337 with my 10-14 dmg sword!
World War III will be fought using atomic weapons, the war after that will be fought using sticks and stones.

pewterdragn
Clan Leader

Postby pewterdragn » Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:10 pm

dammit i'm still at level 5!
I'm totally playing tonight.

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:12 pm

Damn you guys and your extra playing time. I'm still trying to level up my 4 yr old to a spiral with the nerf football and my 3yr old up to level 10 at kicking my ass with his tantrums!

pewterdragn
Clan Leader

Postby pewterdragn » Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:25 pm

nonstop wrote:Damn you guys and your extra playing time. I'm still trying to level up my 4 yr old to a spiral with the nerf football and my 3yr old up to level 10 at kicking my ass with his tantrums!

well let me know when you are playin, biatch! :)

1/2LuNaTiC

Postby 1/2LuNaTiC » Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:28 pm

I'll be on soon...stupid cd is downloading so slow...grrr...hmm...yeah...grrr..wooo..hmm....yeah...maybe I'll start a new char to see what u guys are up to.

-Jeta-
Site Admin

Postby -Jeta- » Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:21 pm

Jeta play new game??????? .... hmmmmm
... WTF ...

Avaris

Postby Avaris » Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:36 am

Bah, I don't think I'll get guild wars. I'm thinking more of getting Codename:Panzers, or when I get back, maybe guildwars. Back to watching movies!

law.of.averages

Postby law.of.averages » Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:26 pm

I just got over my Anarchy Online addiction, now I can already see I'm going to have to go buy Guild Wars. Curse you all!

Naix

Postby Naix » Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:40 pm

Give in to the madness!

Return to “thoughts... more or less”