Bill Maher - Dear Mr. President...

Your general discussion home away from home.

Moderator: ForumModerators

nonstop

Bill Maher - Dear Mr. President...

Postby nonstop » Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:42 am

Don't know if there are any of you that enjoy Bill Maher's show but even if your a not a liberal you should at get a laugh out of this.

This is from this weeks show and he said it at the end of his "New Rules"

Mr. President, this job can't be fun for you any more. There's no more money to spend--you used up all of that. You can't start another war because you used up the army. And now, darn the luck, the rest of your term has become the Bush family nightmare............ helping poor people.

Listen to your Mom. The cupboard's bare, the credit cards maxed out. No one's speaking to you. ....Mission accomplished.

Now it's time to do what you've always done best......... lose interest and walk away. Like you did with your military service..... and the oil company..... and the....baseball team.

It's time. Time to move on and try the next fantasy job.
How about cowboy or space man?

Now I know what you're saying: there's so many other things that you as President could involve yourself in.... Please
don't.

I know, I know. There's a lot left to do. There's a war with
Venezuela, eliminating the sales tax on yachts, turning the space program over to the church..... And Social Security to Fannie Mae. .....Giving embryos the vote.

But, Sir, none of that is going to happen now. Why? Because you govern like Billy Joel drives. You've performed so poorly I'm surprised that you haven't given yourself a medal.

You're a catastrophe that walks like a man.

Herbert Hoover was a sh2tty president, but even he never conceded an entire city to rising water and snakes.

On your watch, we've lost almost all of our allies, the surplus, four
airliners, two trade centers, a piece of the Pentagon and the City of New Orleans........maybe you're just not lucky?

I'm not saying you don't love this country. I'm just wondering how much worse it could be if you were on the other side?

So, yes, God does speak to you.

What he is saying is: "Take a hint."

Yrrek

Postby Yrrek » Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:50 am

YES! Bill Maher is a role model of mine, along with John Stewart.

Avaris

Postby Avaris » Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:06 am

Here in Poland, we have another Bush type person running for president (His name is Leszek Miller). Luckily for Poland, most people recognize he's a psycho, but that doesn't change the fact that basically all the candidates are going to rob the state, lie, etc.. Anyways, I don't think I'm looking forward to coming back :roll:

sexyhubble

How Dare you!!!!!!!!!!

Postby sexyhubble » Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:19 am

How Dare you!!!!!!!!!!!!!, The Ti clan, loves bush, we voted for him 3 times. The Ti members in Texas voted for him to be govenor so that counts!!!!!

How would you like it if he came to your home and your job and said you were doing a shitty job, and that you were retarded, and that God hated you....... Just imagine your on-line fragging some noob, and you're winning, but bush then says your a hack, only playing against noobs, go to a professional server and play there, so you go and then BAM total chaos, it's like a Quagmire, totally out of control, but you can't leave, if you leave the server will fall to the Quakers (quake players) and they will control the bandwidth. Bush is a genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hubble supports our President, if you look up any previous post by hubble about Bush, you will know, how strong my feelings for bush are. Because this is hubble's new quote, feel free to use it

"Like sex, if there is a bush, there is a way"

and who doesn't love sex?????????

Back to work!!!!!!!

law.of.averages

Postby law.of.averages » Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:55 am

Hey Hub ...um...

When you go to see the doctor, what do you write on the form where it says "current medication(s):__________________"

'cause I want some :-)

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:01 pm

Hubble, are you having your stroke in installments? :o

Return to “thoughts... more or less”