This terrorism thing has got to stop.

Your general discussion home away from home.

Moderator: ForumModerators

law.of.averages

This terrorism thing has got to stop.

Postby law.of.averages » Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:15 am

A friend volunteered me to take his nephew to the airport this morning. I planned ahead and left an additional 15 minutes. More than enough time to drop said nephew off and head to work.

Except the terror alert is currently at orange, and they're doing random vehicle searches...even at 6:00 AM, traffic was backed up for over a mile.

So that's it...I've had enough. I'm declaring an end to terrorism, and from now on we're all just going to have to get along.

I know it sucks, but deal with it.

Rall_Ricker

Postby Rall_Ricker » Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:25 am

lol :lol:
dont let the tiggrrrr get u...or nyte the nipple pincher either

Dr.Feelgood

Re: This terrorism thing has got to stop.

Postby Dr.Feelgood » Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:33 am

law.of.averages wrote:A friend volunteered me to take his nephew to the airport this morning. I planned ahead and left an additional 15 minutes. More than enough time to drop said nephew off and head to work.

Except the terror alert is currently at orange, and they're doing random vehicle searches...even at 6:00 AM, traffic was backed up for over a mile.

So that's it...I've had enough. I'm declaring an end to terrorism, and from now on we're all just going to have to get along.

I know it sucks, but deal with it.

Amen Law....I used to work at an airport and with full security clearance I still got taken to the room twice a week....

After that I just started running across tarmac's to duck them.
Because I really don't have anything interesting to say for the most part...

"Hi mom!"

Yrrek

Postby Yrrek » Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:31 pm

Wish I would have though of that! Man, this makes everything so much easier! Thanks law!

Soulja

Postby Soulja » Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:43 pm

That sucks man. I had to drive my girl to the Philly Airport and she was about the 20th person in line. It took her an hour and a half to get through. I have to agree its pretty ridiculous, but hey, I didn't have to fly :)
"Son look at all the people linin' up for plastic, wouldnt you like to see them in the national geographic? Squatting bare assed in the dirt eatin' rice from a bowl, with a towel on their head and maybe a bone in their nose?"

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:54 pm

My gosh, Law that is a great idea. And here I thought making enemies of everyone that was a different religeon, race, color was the american way......

Yrrek

Postby Yrrek » Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:54 pm

Well nonstop, it was the OLD American way. Our nation is evolving! If it weren't for people like law to point these things out, I just don't know what would happen. It's frightening to think about.... =/

Ace

Postby Ace » Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:58 pm

Nah Nonstop, this the new "safer" American way. You know, the "safer" American way of taking over the world, telling people how/what they should think, what they can watch, etc. etc. Think the Germans tried the same thing a couple times last century, didn't you get the memo that it's our turn this century?

Avaris

Postby Avaris » Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:59 pm

Ugh, don't even say anything...I just got back from Japan and they made us go through security 3 fucking times!

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:31 pm

Ace wrote:Nah Nonstop, this the new "safer" American way. You know, the "safer" American way of taking over the world, telling people how/what they should think, what they can watch, etc. etc. Think the Germans tried the same thing a couple times last century, didn't you get the memo that it's our turn this century?

I did but mine had a swastika at the top of it and it scared me.

Return to “thoughts... more or less”