Hello Ti

Post your intent to join only if you are up to the responsibilities of clan membership.

Moderator: ForumModerators

Suffer
What color is a banana?: Yellow

Hello Ti

Postby Suffer » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:21 pm

I didn't know where to post a "hello" to everyone so I started here. Most of you might remember me as Suffer, others might remember me as Godsmack, while a handful of people know me as Forrest (Gene).

Prozac contacted me on Facebook and reminded me of everything I had been missing with Unreal Tournament. He asked that I come and play some TAM with you guys. It didn't take much to convince since there's really no other game out there like UT so I ordered up a copy off of ebay.

As soon as the game arrives, I intend to install and jump in there to mix it up some. I am by far nowhere near the caliber player I use to be, but I hope it won’t make that much of a difference. I just want to have fun and blow things up.

In that regard, are there any patches and\or files that I need to download prior to joining any of the servers (assuming you all don’t mind me playing)?

Thanks in advance,

Suffer

Prozac

Re: Hello Ti

Postby Prozac » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:40 pm

Sideous Prime is the clan leader Suffer....he's super smart, :lol: and will let you know if you need any patches etc. Only thing I can think of is to get the latest game patch, and then the latest UTcomp. But Sid probably would know if there is anything else.

Really looking forward to you coming out to play with us. I know Pork, Rom and myself will vouch for you and this is a very friendly crowd anyway.

Wow...a blast from the past - Suffer.

GGS, Prozac :D

Sideous Prime
Clan Leader

Postby Sideous Prime » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:35 pm

what up suffer?

welcome to the -Ti- forums! i've heard a lot about you and by the sound of things your reputation preceedes you. most of the time we play TAM but on occassion we'll play TDM for an evening. you can find the addresses for both of those servers below.

also, the latest patch for 2k4 is 3369. make sure you have that installed. if you don't, you may have a hard time joining most of the game servers that are registered with the master server. it may not be a bad idea to download and install items such as the community bonus pack(1,2) that will save you from downloading maps when we eventually play them. also, if there is a mod or map you don't have the server will upload it to you. so don't sweat it if you don't have the TAM mod. you can find a link below for the items mentioned above.

if you're interested in the total -Ti- experience and aren't afraid of....ahem...."colorful" conversation, we have a teamspeak server. send me a PM and i'll get you set up with what you need.

bottom line, the game may bring us together but teamspeak is where the fun is. if you can handle different kinds of personalities, dirty jokes, strange humor, and nytefyre being an asshole, than this is the place for you. most of us understand that UT is a game and nothing more. some of us play competetive and talk more shit than we can back up, but would we really have it any other way? at the end of the night, we leave it all in the game. we know that's all it is.

see you soon.

Prime

TAM server: 174.123.158.148:7777
TDM server: 174.123.158.150:7777

2k4 patches and packs:
http://www.beyondunreal.com/main/ut2004/ut2004essential.php
"You'll never stop at one. I'll take you all on!"

Porkinator

Postby Porkinator » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:22 am

Wow
Howdy Suffer.
You want to come play with us?
We would love to have you on the servers.
Please get teamspeak as I would like you to hear the reactions people get when you get 32 headshots in a row. Be sure you get a headset as you don't want anyone to hear Prozac cussing over your speakers.
Myxx is a member now but doesn't play as much as he likes due to the fact he doesn't wear the pants in the family.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands
around reloading".--Thomas Jefferson

Duffy

Postby Duffy » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:54 am

Yeah welcome Suffer been awhile since I saw that name around :D , yeah you will def want TS so you can hear Prozac be more and more convinced Nytefyre is the devil, of course after you pop him a couple of times he may change that to you....lol. Welcome and hope to see you fraggin soon.
Artificial intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity !

Suffer

Postby Suffer » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:48 pm

Very kind words fellas and thanks for the warm welcome. I PM'ed SP for the TS server information so I might try to at least get on there with you until the game actually arrives.

I've thought about grabbing the demo to tide me over until then but I can't seem to find a place online that hosts the files.

Cya guys soon and thanks again.

Suffer

asome12000

Postby asome12000 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:57 pm

[removed by pewterdragn: Sorry, that attitude gets you nowhere.]

pewterdragn
Clan Leader

Postby pewterdragn » Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:17 pm

Welcome back bud. Hope to see you around.

(these guys will tell you that will actually require me to come around once in awhile... I've been MIA for a "bit")
1337 (_)И][× HàЖØ®§ p\/\/И

Return to “join -Ti-”