Tom Cruise Pelted by water... Nonstop rejoices

Your general discussion home away from home.

Moderator: ForumModerators

nonstop

Tom Cruise Pelted by water... Nonstop rejoices

Postby nonstop » Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:56 pm

Is anyone else sick of Tom Cruise? I used to like the guy as an actor, more or less, but this latest media blitz for his movie and to prove he isn't gay is more than I can take. So when I saw this today, there was much rejoicing. My question is, where was the peace his so called religeon brings him when he did all this? "you jerk... errr... uhmmm... I mean scientology loves you!" :o

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.as ... 7&GT1=6657

Avaris

Postby Avaris » Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:51 pm

Finally, thank god this moron finally got something.. I'm absolutely tired of him in, mostly for all of his movies... Non, you need to tell me where you get this stuff from :D

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:58 pm

.avaris wrote: Non, you need to tell me where you get this stuff from :D

Uhmmmm msn.com?

I don't hate the guy or anything, he is just way overexposed and a little sickening with the whole, "look at me, I'm really not gay, I'm really in love with a woman thing."

I have a couple friends that work in hollywood and they say all the antics are about that anyway.

Avaris

Postby Avaris » Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:03 pm

He's a little too flashy in my opinion... By the way, have you ever seen V.I.P (Very important Pennis)? Well, it's a fake reporter for the BBC that just happens to go to Venice. Here's how his conversation goes-->
Dennis: Sir, excuse me, sir, I have a question
(It's that guy from Braveheart): Yeah, you over there!
Dennis: I just have a comment on your most recent film, Braveheart. You see, I hadn't had sex in a while, but when I went to the movies, I slept with the whole audience.
(the guy): That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard.... :P

Soulja

Postby Soulja » Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:30 pm

If I were him I probably would have done more then just hold him. Can you imagine being followed around by people all the time? Shit, that would get annoying quick. And they CHOOSE to give interviews on their own, its not necessarily something they have to do. I would probably be pretty upset as well.
"Son look at all the people linin' up for plastic, wouldnt you like to see them in the national geographic? Squatting bare assed in the dirt eatin' rice from a bowl, with a towel on their head and maybe a bone in their nose?"

Naix

Postby Naix » Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:56 pm

hehe, i found the video the guys were taking of it happening:
For your viewing pleasure

http://www.compfused.com/directlink/811/

enjoy :)

pewterdragn
Clan Leader

Postby pewterdragn » Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:39 pm

Soulja wrote:And they CHOOSE to give interviews on their own, its not necessarily something they have to do.

I don't really care about Tom one way or the other... but let's agree they (movie stars and such) choose the life they lead... they are obligated to those holding their chains to do interviews too. They have to do them or they will be out. Every celebrity will have moments like this... they just usually are swept under the rug.

Celebrities get no sympathy or even a second thought from me. You don't like the heat get outta of kitchen cause someone else is always willing to take your place.
1337 (_)И][× HàЖØ®§ p\/\/И

Return to “thoughts... more or less”