Down with Comcast

Your general discussion home away from home.

Moderator: ForumModerators

Soulja

Down with Comcast

Postby Soulja » Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:46 pm

My cable hasn't been exceptionally shitty these past two weeks. I'll be back as soon as I don't disconnect every 20 minutes :(
"Son look at all the people linin' up for plastic, wouldnt you like to see them in the national geographic? Squatting bare assed in the dirt eatin' rice from a bowl, with a towel on their head and maybe a bone in their nose?"

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:21 pm

Hey man, I went through about 5 mo of Comcast jacking me around. I finally got dsl about a month ago and it is fantastic. I have the pro level which was the same price as my comcast cable internet but so much more stable.

Obviously it's related to your area but I went swimming in the dsl waters and they were good in my area.

Comcast has oversold their network in many places and has the worst record of planning their network out for lower density then overselling and conjesting everything. It usually takes them months to upgrade.

They are just hidious.

Soulja

Postby Soulja » Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:46 pm

Yeah well, I'm looking into DSL soon, I think its a lot cheaper here as well, who knows.
"Son look at all the people linin' up for plastic, wouldnt you like to see them in the national geographic? Squatting bare assed in the dirt eatin' rice from a bowl, with a towel on their head and maybe a bone in their nose?"

Return to “thoughts... more or less”