Oops

Your general discussion home away from home.

Moderator: ForumModerators

nonstop

Oops

Postby nonstop » Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:58 pm

Just wanted anyone who was playing with me tonight to know that I guess I had my #1 key programmed to change my name to ti-nonstop and I had forgotten so anyone that saw me with ti-nonstop it was purely out of mistake, not meaning to upset anyone.

I changed it in my ini file but when I reloaded ut last week I put an old ini file back in that had ti in it.

law.of.averages

Re: Oops

Postby law.of.averages » Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:52 am

nonstop wrote:Just wanted anyone who was playing with me tonight to know that I guess I had my #1 key programmed to change my name to ti-nonstop and I had forgotten so anyone that saw me with ti-nonstop it was purely out of mistake, not meaning to upset anyone.

I changed it in my ini file but when I reloaded ut last week I put an old ini file back in that had ti in it.

LIES... just say it... without us there's a hole in your soul.

:P

Porkinator

Postby Porkinator » Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:07 am

nonstop wrote:Just wanted anyone who was playing with me tonight to know that I guess I had my #1 key programmed to change my name to ti-nonstop and I had forgotten so anyone that saw me with ti-nonstop it was purely out of mistake, not meaning to upset anyone.

Please flog yourself 40 times for this transgression and we might consider forgiving you.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands
around reloading".--Thomas Jefferson

Rom

Postby Rom » Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:59 am

Well,well,well you know Non in my heart your still a Ti member .Have a Ti or not in front of your name change nothing at all to me,your my friend and to have you whit a Ti in front of your name is not an offence it is an Honor for this clan.

My 2 cents
The Deadly Frenchies

law.of.averages

Postby law.of.averages » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:18 am

Rom wrote:Well,well,well you know Non in my heart your still a Ti member .Have a Ti or not in front of your name change nothing at all to me,your my friend and to have you whit a Ti in front of your name is not an offence it is an Honor for this clan.

My 2 cents

Rom, better get a tissue. You've got something brown on your nose. :mrgreen:

Porkinator

Postby Porkinator » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:29 am

law.of.averages wrote:
Rom wrote:Well,well,well you know Non in my heart your still a Ti member .Have a Ti or not in front of your name change nothing at all to me,your my friend and to have you whit a Ti in front of your name is not an offence it is an Honor for this clan.

My 2 cents

Rom, better get a tissue. You've got something brown on your nose. :mrgreen:

I think there is some on his lips as well.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands
around reloading".--Thomas Jefferson

Rom

Postby Rom » Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:45 pm

Lol no theres nothing brown its just that i like to say to peoples that i appreciated them when i have a chance,and Non have always been a person for who i have a lot of respect,So Pork please dont be jealous bud :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
The Deadly Frenchies

Ace

Postby Ace » Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:30 pm

Return to “thoughts... more or less”