crysis screen shots vs real life

Your general discussion home away from home.

Moderator: ForumModerators

myxxplyxx

crysis screen shots vs real life

Postby myxxplyxx » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:33 am

http://incrysis.com/crysis/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=291&Itemid=2

middle section.....links to screen shots vs reality...

muhahahhahahah :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :twisted: :twisted:
"Green eggs and spam...I would not eat them with a fox, I would not..."

nonstop

Re: crysis screen shots vs real life

Postby nonstop » Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:48 pm

myxxplyxx wrote:http://incrysis.com/crysis/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=291&Itemid=2

I saw those a couple days ago myxx, increadible.

So who can run this beast? I see:

Houdini (after watercooling/plugging in 25 other connections can remember to plug his video card in), Deadly (with the aid of his benevolent mother),

Rom (if he can manage to get his 15th evga card rma complete),

Pork (if he decides to really grow some of those socially conservate cahunas and quit talking about a rig for 3 yrs and actually buy one),

and Law (who should have actually bought a gaming laptop since he actually could run the game but is never actually home to play it but when he is, can't remove himself from the window where he patiently awaits his neighbor with the giant fanny pack to come pee again so he can snap a picture).

8)

Ace

Postby Ace » Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:03 pm

I can play it right now....but it's called life. Unfortunately in my version there is no respawn and it requires me working for a living.

Dragn might as well change the logo of Ti, nobody playing anything but that game once it comes out.

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:44 am

Ace wrote:I can play it right now....but it's called life. Unfortunately in my version there is no respawn and it requires me working for a living.

Dragn might as well change the logo of Ti, nobody playing anything but that game once it comes out.

law.of.averages

Postby law.of.averages » Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:39 am

nonstop wrote:Image

I cry inappropriate use of metaphore. Sour grapes would be saying.. "it doesn't matter if my machine can play crysis or not... the game's going to suck anyways"

Porkinator

Postby Porkinator » Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:31 am

nonstop wrote:
myxxplyxx wrote:http://incrysis.com/crysis/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=291&Itemid=2

Pork (if he decides to really grow some of those socially conservate cahunas and quit talking about a rig for 3 yrs and actually buy one),

8)

Err Non
I have the system for 2 weeks now.
E6600 in a Thernaltake Armor case ( the really big one with the 240 mm side fan) and a 800gs w/640 mb ram and the x-fi sound card and 2 gb of ddr2 6400 RAM . I may be a pig but I am a pig with a nice comp not a beast like deadlys or Houdini's (at least my
video card is plugged in )and I am slowly fine tuning this machine as the "tech" at work that put this together has made a few mistakes and did not update the mobo to the lastest BIOS so I am going to get Nyte to help me with that.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands
around reloading".--Thomas Jefferson

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:45 pm

law.of.averages wrote:

I cry inappropriate use of metaphore. Sour grapes would be saying.. "it doesn't matter if my machine can play crysis or not... the game's going to suck anyways"

I cry tech nerd who has read to many tech manuals and doesn't understand what a metaphore is.

Let me see if we can help you out law:

Sour grapes is the false denial of desire for something sought but not acquired; to denigrate and feign disdain for that which one could not attain. This metaphor originated from the fable The Fox and the Grapes by Aesop, where the protagonist fox fails to reach some grapes hanging high up on a vine, retreats, and says that the grapes are sour anyway.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sour_grapes

law.of.averages

Postby law.of.averages » Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:05 pm

nonstop wrote:
law.of.averages wrote:

I cry tech nerd who has read to many tech manuals and doesn't understand what a metaphore is.

Let me see if we can help you out law:

Sour grapes is the false denial of desire for something sought but not acquired; to denigrate and feign disdain for that which one could not attain. This metaphor originated from the fable The Fox and the Grapes by Aesop, where the protagonist fox fails to reach some grapes hanging high up on a vine, retreats, and says that the grapes are sour anyway.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sour_grapes

I keep telling you, i'm not interested in your facts... they just confuse the issue.

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:11 am

Porkinator wrote:
nonstop wrote:

8)

Err Non
I have the system for 2 weeks now.
E6600 in a Thernaltake Armor case ( the really big one with the 240 mm side fan) and a 800gs w/640 mb ram and the x-fi sound card and 2 gb of ddr2 6400 RAM . I may be a pig but I am a pig with a nice comp not a beast like deadlys or Houdini's (at least my
video card is plugged in )and I am slowly fine tuning this machine as the "tech" at work that put this together has made a few mistakes and did not update the mobo to the lastest BIOS so I am going to get Nyte to help me with that.

Didn't realize that pork. What vid card?

Porkinator

Postby Porkinator » Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:16 am

EVGA GF8800 GTS 640
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands
around reloading".--Thomas Jefferson

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:29 am

Porkinator wrote:EVGA GF8800 GTS 640

Damn. Nice. Now there are 5 of you with great machines.

Houdini

Postby Houdini » Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:50 am

lol non funny stuff. Hey check out my ugamer score after pluging in my vid card!

The empires of the future are the empires of the mind.

Sir Winston Churchill, Speech at Harvard University, September 6, 1943

law.of.averages

Postby law.of.averages » Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:51 am

Bastard... my pc comes up just under the (4)

Return to “thoughts... more or less”