anyone seen this crysis video yet?

Your general discussion home away from home.

Moderator: ForumModerators

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:29 am

Deadly, wth dude... I quit playing ut for a few months and you come out of your freaking shell. :? You're hilarious. :D

Deadly
Clan Leader

Postby Deadly » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:41 am

Lol

:lol:
Deadly

Hoss

Postby Hoss » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:41 am

law.of.averages wrote:
Deadly wrote:
Pretty cool, Houdi.

I'm glad that my new machine is coming.

Deadly, as evidenced by your posts here, you're a good people person.

How do I convince Mrs. Law that, though I just assembled a new system a few months ago, I'll soon need to spring $599.00 for a new video card, and aother $150 or so for the power supply it will require?

...I already do all the cooking, and most of the cleaning in addition to my day job...so "taking over" those chores isn't an option...

I have lots of possible answers to how you may broach the subject with Mrs. Law. One is for you to complain bitterly about the mistake you made...in buying a power supply that is inadequite. @#%*! Oh well, it's a realitively affordable fix.

The video card upgrade would, for technical reasons make a great investment in the future of your computing. Upgrading now will forstall the necessity of even more expensive upgrades for several years. The fact that you made a mistake when you built the new machine is simply yet another example of how humans are fallible. She already knows that you're fallible, she'll buy that idea.

Or, you could upgrade your hypnosis skills, and talk "funny" until she has a strange compulsion to give you a.... Use your imagination to fill in the blank.

Or, give her so much sexual ecstacy that she is barely conscious, and then bring up the subject. Almost everyone is more open to persuasion in those moments. And, since you're married, it's both legal, moral and incredibly nonfattening.

I vehemently agree with Deadly on the latter of his response. But to be more specific; providing her quality oral favors is a sure thing to distract her from the reality that you are squandering her marital inheritance from your future passing.

law.of.averages

Postby law.of.averages » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:45 am

Deadly wrote:Or, you could upgrade your hypnosis skills, and talk "funny" until she has a strange compulsion to give you a.... Use your imagination to fill in the blank.

Deadly....um...just...um...just how did your mom get the idea you wanted a new gaming-grade computer? :wink:

thanks for the advice... I'll opt for all of the above and wing it from there

Deadly
Clan Leader

Postby Deadly » Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:04 pm

law.of.averages wrote:
Deadly wrote:Or, you could upgrade your hypnosis skills, and talk "funny" until she has a strange compulsion to give you a.... Use your imagination to fill in the blank.

Deadly....um...just...um...just how did your mom get the idea you wanted a new gaming-grade computer? :wink:

Nothing fancy, Law. I just told her I wanted a new computer that would run all the latest applications that I use. :P
Deadly

Porkinator

Postby Porkinator » Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:14 pm

Deadly wrote:
law.of.averages wrote:

Nothing fancy, Law. I just told her I wanted a new computer that would run all the latest applications that I use. :P

That is the first time that I ever heard of UT2004 being called an
application.
:D :D :D
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands
around reloading".--Thomas Jefferson

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:58 pm

Porkinator wrote:
Deadly wrote:
law.of.averages wrote:

That is the first time that I ever heard of UT2004 being called an
application.
:D :D :D

from dictionary.com

Application: a type of job or problem that lends itself to processing or solution by computer: Inventory control is a common business application.

Problem: need to kill several conservative members of Ti

Solution: ut2004

Problem/resolution statement: fragging ti members is a common gaming application.

Return to “thoughts... more or less”