Your general discussion home away from home.

Moderator: ForumModerators

Porkinator

Postby Porkinator » Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:10 pm

nonstop wrote:
law.of.averages wrote:
nonstop wrote:
law.of.averages wrote:I think you need to consult with your physician about a dosage increase :twisted: :idea:

Once again... the law speaks... and the truth is heard....

Now, please go get your meds. :wink:

That's the problem with asking folks what they think...so often what people think is the last thing they'd ever say out loud :p

When you get thos meds...share... 8) :lol:

True, but my question was "is anyone excited" as I really don't care what they think, esp. to the contrary on this movie, because I can't wait. Even though it said "is anyone excited" soulja in his unmedicated state had to be a naysayer. Next time I'll make the post, "is anyone excited, if not shut the hell up." 8)

If half naked men with BIG swords get you excited than I guess this is your movie Non. :D :D :D
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands
around reloading".--Thomas Jefferson

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:33 pm

Porkinator wrote:
nonstop wrote:
law.of.averages wrote:
nonstop wrote:
law.of.averages wrote:I think you need to consult with your physician about a dosage increase :twisted: :idea:

That's the problem with asking folks what they think...so often what people think is the last thing they'd ever say out loud :p

True, but my question was "is anyone excited" as I really don't care what they think, esp. to the contrary on this movie, because I can't wait. Even though it said "is anyone excited" soulja in his unmedicated state had to be a naysayer. Next time I'll make the post, "is anyone excited, if not shut the hell up." 8)

If half naked men with BIG swords get you excited than I guess this is your movie Non. :D :D :D

Pork, wasn't it you in chat that told me you don't like men but if you ever got a chance to kiss Ewen McGreggor without getting caught you would have to because you can't resist his big pillowy lips?

Porkinator

Postby Porkinator » Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:48 pm

nonstop wrote:
Porkinator wrote:
nonstop wrote:
law.of.averages wrote:
nonstop wrote:

Pork, wasn't it you in chat that told me you don't like men but if you ever got a chance to kiss Ewen McGreggor without getting caught you would have to because you can't resist his big pillowy lips?

Nope that wasn't me..I am a conservative ,remember ? So that means I prefer the opposite sex.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands
around reloading".--Thomas Jefferson

ClownMajik
SpoogeMan!

Postby ClownMajik » Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:15 pm

Porkinator wrote:
nonstop wrote:
Porkinator wrote:
nonstop wrote:
law.of.averages wrote:
nonstop wrote:

Nope that wasn't me..I am a conservative ,remember ? So that means I prefer the opposite sex.

LOOOOK AT ALL THE QUOTE BOXES! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Back on topic. This movie is stupid.
"Of all the moments in my life, you were always there somewhere. Once as a wish. Once as a blessing. And now as the greatest loss I'll ever experience."

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:19 pm

ClownMajik wrote:

Your in good company clown, you and soulja should hook up. :wink:

law.of.averages

Postby law.of.averages » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:37 pm

nonstop wrote:
ClownMajik wrote:

Your in good company clown, you and soulja should hook up. :wink:

Reminds me of the time the guy called in on the vet line about his dog that was hooked up...

ClownMajik
SpoogeMan!

Postby ClownMajik » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:13 pm

who's soulja?
"Of all the moments in my life, you were always there somewhere. Once as a wish. Once as a blessing. And now as the greatest loss I'll ever experience."

Soulja

Postby Soulja » Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:34 pm

My medication comes in the form of exercise now :)

Come on Clown, don't be shy. I'll be gentle I promise...

And what Clown said, this movie is going to suck.
"Son look at all the people linin' up for plastic, wouldnt you like to see them in the national geographic? Squatting bare assed in the dirt eatin' rice from a bowl, with a towel on their head and maybe a bone in their nose?"

Avaris

Postby Avaris » Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:15 pm

Go see Pan's Labyrinth.

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:18 pm

Avaris wrote:Go see Pan's Labyrinth.

Already have, 2x : )

Was waiting on that one for months.

Avaris

Postby Avaris » Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:03 pm

nonstop wrote:

What did you think? I thought it was creepy, honestly. Plus, especially that creature with eyes in it's hands... :shock:

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:17 pm

Avaris wrote:
nonstop wrote:

What did you think? I thought it was creepy, honestly. Plus, especially that creature with eyes in it's hands... :shock:

Loved it, it's picking up lots of critical praise and nominations as well. Nice blend of reality and fantasy. I thought the fawn was increadible.

Avaris

Postby Avaris » Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:18 pm

nonstop wrote:
Avaris wrote:
nonstop wrote:

Loved it, it's picking up lots of critical praise and nominations as well. Nice blend of reality and fantasy. I thought the fawn was increadible.

Yeah, me too. Apparently someone somewhere gave it a review, in which they wrote, "It's a kid's movie, with only some parts that are somewhat inappropriate". :shock:

Return to “thoughts... more or less”