Political Ranting

Your general discussion home away from home.

Moderator: ForumModerators

law.of.averages

Postby law.of.averages » Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:36 am

nonstop wrote:
Ace wrote:
nonstop wrote:And ace... how were the mutha f!@#$ snakes on the mutha !@#$#$ plane!!!???

This sums it up very well (without me having to type much):

http://soapsummary.ytmnd.com/

My only real disappointmet came from the theater wasn't packed. I expected to it to be sold out with the "internet buzz" and actually had two friends decide to go see Accepted instead of this movie. They were out of their MotherFing minds (and I now question their sexual preference after this)!! Had the theater been packed and gone ape in the key spots, it would have been perfect.

This is the first time in a long MotherFing time that I haven't walked out after a movie and felt cheated by Hollywood. I wanted SNAKES on a MotherFing plane, I got SNAKES on a MotherFing plane!

lol I hear it's a blast if the audience is really into it. I also hear it's fun ot do mystery science 3000 with your friends to. I'm so muthaf'ing in on this mutha f'er!

It's starting to sound like I'm going to have to take the muthaf'ing wife out to a muthaf'ing movie tonight

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:57 pm

lol Law ur awesome.

Houdini

Postby Houdini » Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:42 am

law.of.averages wrote:
nonstop wrote:
Ace wrote:
nonstop wrote:And ace... how were the mutha f!@#$ snakes on the mutha !@#$#$ plane!!!???

This sums it up very well (without me having to type much):

http://soapsummary.ytmnd.com/

My only real disappointmet came from the theater wasn't packed. I expected to it to be sold out with the "internet buzz" and actually had two friends decide to go see Accepted instead of this movie. They were out of their MotherFing minds (and I now question their sexual preference after this)!! Had the theater been packed and gone ape in the key spots, it would have been perfect.

This is the first time in a long MotherFing time that I haven't walked out after a movie and felt cheated by Hollywood. I wanted SNAKES on a MotherFing plane, I got SNAKES on a MotherFing plane!

lol I hear it's a blast if the audience is really into it. I also hear it's fun ot do mystery science 3000 with your friends to. I'm so muthaf'ing in on this mutha f'er!

It's starting to sound like I'm going to have to take the muthaf'ing wife out to a muthaf'ing movie tonight

Ironic you technically are a muthaf'er. :o

The empires of the future are the empires of the mind.

Sir Winston Churchill, Speech at Harvard University, September 6, 1943

pewterdragn
Clan Leader

Postby pewterdragn » Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:24 am

1337 (_)И][× HàЖØ®§ p\/\/И

Ace

Postby Ace » Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:05 pm

That's BS!

The real sorry was there were MotherF*ing SNAKES on that MotherF*ing Plane! It's a Media/Government cover-up.

Return to “thoughts... more or less”