Political Ranting

Your general discussion home away from home.

Moderator: ForumModerators

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:32 pm

Houdini wrote:sure i will be on then. i heard from sloth and he is tied up this week and said next week would be better but we can fish irc for another clan to scrim.

Liberalism is a mental disorder. :twisted:

Sounds good.

Conservatives have nothing mentally significant going on between their ears that could be classified as a disorder or thought pattern... just blind religeous faith in self fullfilling, nationalistic subservience to blind zealots. :wink:

Avaris

Postby Avaris » Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:14 am

nonstop wrote:
Houdini wrote:sure i will be on then. i heard from sloth and he is tied up this week and said next week would be better but we can fish irc for another clan to scrim.

Sounds good.

Conservatives have nothing mentally significant going on between their ears that could be classified as a disorder or thought pattern... just blind religeous faith in self fullfilling, nationalistic subservience to blind zealots. :wink:

Kind of like fascism, minus the genocide?

Porkinator

Postby Porkinator » Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:05 am

Liberals are like a ostrich. They stick their heads in the sand
thinking they are safe while their asses are stuck in the air.
They think with their heart but never their head.

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:46 am

Porkinator wrote:Liberals are like a ostrich. They stick their heads in the sand

Pork your accusing liberals to be non thinkers? I think that shows your falling into the typical conservative trap of being overly judgemental about people which can reveal your own ignora... well you get the point. :wink:

Conservatives are like an arrogant cowboy that doesn't realize there is a world beyond thier little town of ignorance and...... ah ta hell with it... Bush is Hitler. 8)

Bush uses his speech and campaigns to appeal the religeous zealots who will follow not by reason and logic, but by emotion and blind faith in 'what is right' .... so did Hitler

Bush uses fear to ignite false patriotism so people will follow him blindly... so did Hitler

Bush blindly believes that God leads his charge to kill...so did Hitler

Bush only has people that agree with his plans around him...so did Hitler

Bush uses lies to cover the truth about why we are at war ...so did Hitler

Bush thrives on the blind hordes of fear mongers, a.k.a. people who think that patriotism involves not questioning the actions of your leader, to applaud his ignorance and his decisions to kill and to accuse those who do question as not being true to their country and God....so did Hitler

Bush thinks that America has the power to make it's own decisions about who to bomb and mutilate without any other countries agreement... so did Hitler

Bush thinks that it is 'us' and 'them' even though we all bleed the same red blood .....so did Hitler

Bush kills others that don't believe his way ....so did Hitler

“This unelected regime---Hitler also came to power with a minority of votes---has used the terrible tragedies of September 11 in much the way the Nazis jumped on the Reichstag fire."

Ok I feel better now...

Enjoy! :wink:

Houdini

Postby Houdini » Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:59 am

nonstop wrote:

Sounds good.

I am independent you know. Also there is a difference between conservatism and the religious right. I see many people jumble them together and that is not their fault completely seeing the religious right has made a strong attempt in recent years to hijack the Republican Party. True conservatism is not all about faith in God, at its core it is for less government intrusion in our private lives, less government spending and faith in the constitution that it is a living working document that can still be followed today as it was intended by our forefathers who by the way would all be labeled conservatives by today’s standards. Also I think GW Bush is a liberal by any measure of the previous standards I outlined. Liberalism as it is seen today was spawned from smelly hippies on acid trips in the 60's. Peace. :wink:

The empires of the future are the empires of the mind.

Sir Winston Churchill, Speech at Harvard University, September 6, 1943

Houdini

Postby Houdini » Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:01 am

Porkinator wrote:Liberals are like a ostrich. They stick their heads in the sand

Just caught that man you are one smart pig. :)

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:47 am

Houdini wrote:Liberalism as it is seen today was spawned from smelly hippies on acid trips in the 60's. Peace. :wink:

Hey that's Mr. smelly hippie to you sir! :wink:

Houdini

Postby Houdini » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:15 am

nonstop wrote:
Houdini wrote:Liberalism as it is seen today was spawned from smelly hippies on acid trips in the 60's. Peace. :wink:

Hey that's Mr. smelly hippie to you sir! :wink:

Can I buy some trail mix?

Avaris

Postby Avaris » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:33 am

Seeing as how this is turning into a political discussion, I say we stop the hijacking of this thread. Seriously, politics is something that I doubt should be argued because nobody is ever right when it comes down to it.

Houdini

Postby Houdini » Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:09 pm

Avaris wrote: because nobody is ever right when it comes down to it.

no seriously I am right.

:twisted:

Avaris

Postby Avaris » Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:29 pm

Houdini wrote:

no seriously I am right.

My opinion is better than yours :o

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:34 pm

Avaris wrote:
Houdini wrote:

no seriously I am right.

Houdini and I are having a fun time jabbing each other av, now back out with your moral platitudes or we will turn our debating powers on you! :evil: :wink:

Avaris

Postby Avaris » Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:17 pm

nonstop wrote:
Avaris wrote:
Houdini wrote:

no seriously I am right.

Houdini and I are having a fun time jabbing each other av, now back out with your moral platitudes or we will turn our debating powers on you! :evil: :wink:

I mean, I'd join in since I love debating about politics, but it doesn't lead anywhere (at least on the internet).

Rich conservatives whose wife is cheating on them :o

Nytefyre
Clan Whore

Postby Nytefyre » Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:52 pm

speaking of ppl on acid....

non's post about bush as 'hitler' was str8 outta the haight/ashbury district in SF man....

u really need to get in touch with reality....and pork, i couldnt agree with you more....thinking with your heart is a gr8 thing....however, it takes brains to make things work for all....
10% Luck, 20% Skill, 15% Consentrated Power of Will,
5% Pleasure, 50% Pain, and 100% Reason to Remember The Name

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:10 pm

Nytefyre wrote:speaking of ppl on acid....

non's post about bush as 'hitler' was str8 outta the haight/ashbury district in SF man....

u really need to get in touch with reality....and pork, i couldnt agree with you more....thinking with your heart is a gr8 thing....however, it takes brains to make things work for all....

Well... since your on the subject... none of the followers of hitler thought they were doing anything wrong either. They were 'right' and eveyrone else was wrong. So uhmm.... ya.. :wink:

Return to “thoughts... more or less”