Anyone depressed? Well I'm Prozac and I'd love to join Ti

Post your intent to join only if you are up to the responsibilities of clan membership.

Moderator: ForumModerators

Prozac

Anyone depressed? Well I'm Prozac and I'd love to join Ti

Postby Prozac » Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:00 pm

Dear Ti Clan, first and foremost let me say that I’ve really enjoyed playing with all of you lately. I started coming around the Ti servers when my good friend Ti-Porkinator, who is my sponsor, told me how much fun he was having when he played with the Ti Clan. He also said that you were great players in every way. You were all good sports, very skilled, and had good attitudes, as well. Pork was right!!! :!:

I’m Prozac, formerly of |-c2c-| clan. I left for the same reason that Rom and Pork did: lack of activity. The clan just seemed to be dying, or dead and that made it no fun anymore. However Tribal Instinct seems to be very active and very friendly too. I think Ti Clan would be a great clan to be a part of and I would like to join if Ti thinks I would be a good candidate. :)

I like to play for fun, I’m very much a team player, I’m very teachable and love to learn from others – I know Porkinator will vouch for me on that one because he practically trained me, along with Delamer from Team Exiled. They spent a lot of one on one time with me. I’m still not that great of a player, and still have a lot to learn, but my motto has always been, “I’m not that good a player, but I’d take a bullet for any one of you.”

The only catch I can think of is that within the next month I’m going to be moving from Florida, to Holland. My wife is Dutch and we want to go and live in her homeland for a while. I was worried about ping and stuff, trying to play from Europe to the US, but ClownMajik told me it wouldn’t be a problem, just before he headshot me with his LG…lol. Maybe some of the other people in Ti can offer some feedback on that issue as well. :idea:
Anyway, there you have it; I really love the Ti family and would like to be a part of it. I look forward to your decision and representing Ti clan if voted in.

Warm regards, Prozac :D

-Jeta-
Site Admin

Postby -Jeta- » Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:57 pm

Welcome to the boards!

Hang out with us on Mon/Wed nights so we can all get a chance to get to know you. Also, PM drgn to get a Teamspeak username/password.

Lookin forward to seeing you online :)
... WTF ...

Porkinator

Postby Porkinator » Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:49 am

Prozac is very dediacted to UT and would be an excellent clan member. He is a stay at home Dad so that means he gotta be tough. He allso is very loyal just like DDD and he always tries his best.
Prozac , follow Jeta's advice and PM our fearless leader Pewter
and get a account for teamspeak as talking with us as we play is mandattory for a quicker path to membership. It helps to yell at the people as they head shoot you every other time (yea right) at least you get to hear them laigh at you. Actually they are a lot of fun but like Iadvised DDD you want your heatset on and the speakers off cause some of the stuff said is not for kids to overhear. Actually all of what is said is not for the faint of heart.
Look forward to playing and talking with you bro.
Last edited by Porkinator on Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nytefyre
Clan Whore

Postby Nytefyre » Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:51 am

yar, get on TS so we can chat!

+ you come from a good former klan!!

- pork taught you? uuugh.......

LOL!

no, ive played many a gome with pro!! he is fun and a good sport...

just make sure you read the rules for joining, and meet the requirements...

look forward to seeing more of you around (in pieces) pro!

:D
10% Luck, 20% Skill, 15% Consentrated Power of Will,
5% Pleasure, 50% Pain, and 100% Reason to Remember The Name

Porkinator

Postby Porkinator » Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:54 am

Nytefyre wrote:
- pork taught you? uuugh.......

LOL
:D

I taught him what I know so it took almost a full 5 minutes.

dXII][Pa

Re: Anyone depressed? Well I'm Prozac and I'd love to join T

Postby dXII][Pa » Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:05 am

Prozac wrote:
The only catch I can think of is that within the next month I’m going to be moving from Florida, to Holland. My wife is Dutch and we want to go and live in her homeland for a while. I was worried about ping and stuff, trying to play from Europe to the US, but ClownMajik told me it wouldn’t be a problem, just before he headshot me with his LG…lol. Maybe some of the other people in Ti can offer some feedback on that issue as well. :idea:

You're moving to Europe? I'll be seeing you on the titan servers then, with some great ping :)
Oh, and playing across the atlantic is doable. You will of course have high ping but as long as you play for fun and with good people it's no problem really.

/Pa

Ace

Postby Ace » Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:07 am

Porkinator wrote:I taught him what I know so it took almost a full 5 minutes.

Were you talking slow? Don't understand why it took so long... :lol:

Porkinator

Postby Porkinator » Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:40 am

Ace wrote:
Porkinator wrote:I taught him what I know so it took almost a full 5 minutes.

Were you talking slow? Don't understand why it took so long... :lol:

I don't have to worry about my ego getting too big around here.
:(

BeerNut

Postby BeerNut » Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:58 am

*Beer -&- UT*

Rom

Postby Rom » Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:01 am

Hi Prozac i im very happy to see that you have find the place.Ya like Pork told you ti is a very nice clan whit nice persons exept few of them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thats a very good place to be and i am sure you will enjoy it.So welcome Bro and i am sure we will find a place for you
The Deadly Frenchies

Rall_Ricker

Postby Rall_Ricker » Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:21 pm

yea get on ts so we 'chat' lol jk..i dunno even wut i mean there
dont let the tiggrrrr get u...or nyte the nipple pincher either

Naix

Postby Naix » Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:16 pm

Welcome to the boards! I've always enjoyed playing with c2c, they are a great bunch of people!

Hope to see you in game soon
World War III will be fought using atomic weapons, the war after that will be fought using sticks and stones.

ClownMajik
SpoogeMan!

Postby ClownMajik » Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:29 pm

We've already met, but welcome to the boards.
"Of all the moments in my life, you were always there somewhere. Once as a wish. Once as a blessing. And now as the greatest loss I'll ever experience."

Prozac

Postby Prozac » Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:16 pm

Hey you have to go easy on Pork! He's actually a very good and patient teacher. Great for noobs like me. LOL He really helped my game a lot.
:!: :)

BTW thanks, dxII][Pa for the heads up on the ping in Europe and its nice to see that your keeping up with me. dxII rocks too :twisted: .

I sent pewterdragon a request for an account, I hope he gives me one :wink: .

Thanks everyone for your replies, Prozac

D1AMOND{RS}

Postby D1AMOND{RS} » Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:02 pm

Prozac is a great teamate and friend!! Even though I have not been accepted yet I would vote him in, in a heartbeat!

DDD

Return to “join -Ti-”