Guess who stopped by to say High:)

Your general discussion home away from home.

Moderator: ForumModerators

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:31 am

Machinesway wrote:well clown , , I'll tell ya who I am :) Me and Dracolich founded Ti wayyy back in the day :) , then pewter came took it over and took it to its current level now. but no matter who started/runs Ti , any guild is only as good as its members, and there are some dam fine members in Ti :) nuff said.

Machine I used to play with you, coffee, and some of your friends in ut2k3 online But clearly you don't remember me because you said
there are some dam fine members in Ti :)

:shock: :wink:

pewterdragn
Clan Leader

Postby pewterdragn » Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:30 pm

Machinesway wrote:and speakin of Coffee, anyone seen him or Sihunt? I havent seen that n00b coffee since 2k3 :D

BTW: Coffee is AWOL (again), and sihunt's not playing UT much anymore but he's on Y! from time to time.
1337 (_)И][× HàЖØ®§ p\/\/И

Machinesway

Postby Machinesway » Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:21 pm

lol , yeah, ur all a bunch of great ppl . Nyte, Pewter, Jetta , Nonstop, Hubble, Mr.coffee, Sihunt, Dracolich,..... Man its been forever. What times do yall play on the server?

Machinesway

Postby Machinesway » Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:23 pm

Of course I remember You nonstop :) couldnt ferget bein WTF PWNT by someone who just wouldnt stop :lol:

nonstop wrote:
Machinesway wrote:well clown , , I'll tell ya who I am :) Me and Dracolich founded Ti wayyy back in the day :) , then pewter came took it over and took it to its current level now. but no matter who started/runs Ti , any guild is only as good as its members, and there are some dam fine members in Ti :) nuff said.

Machine I used to play with you, coffee, and some of your friends in ut2k3 online But clearly you don't remember me because you said
there are some dam fine members in Ti :)

:shock: :wink:

Avaris

Postby Avaris » Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:20 am

Hey Machinesway, I *finally* got to log on (just please, don't ask questions about it), so welcome back. Hopefully you'll stay a bit longer than those other old-school Ti-ers :D

Nytefyre
Clan Whore

Postby Nytefyre » Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:56 am

were on usually nytely like 7 PM (8est) and on thro the nyte....

the actual practice/meets are MON and WED starting at about 7-7:30cst(8-8:30est)....

join in and kause havok!!
10% Luck, 20% Skill, 15% Consentrated Power of Will,
5% Pleasure, 50% Pain, and 100% Reason to Remember The Name

Return to “thoughts... more or less”