Sids Movie

Your general discussion home away from home.

Moderator: ForumModerators

Soulja

Sids Movie

Postby Soulja » Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:03 pm

"Son look at all the people linin' up for plastic, wouldnt you like to see them in the national geographic? Squatting bare assed in the dirt eatin' rice from a bowl, with a towel on their head and maybe a bone in their nose?"

Sideous Prime
Clan Leader

Postby Sideous Prime » Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:59 pm

what's funny to read are the people who say things like "if peter cullen(the voice of optimus prime) doesn't get the role i'm not gonna pay to see the movie." or "michael bay and steven spielberg are going to ruin our beloved generation one transformers."

has spielberg ever done anything that sucked and didn't do well? the people who say they're not gonna see the movie will be the ones who plant their asses in the seats more than anyone else. i can't wait to see prime and megatron duke it out in downtown LA. that scene is in the script.
"You'll never stop at one. I'll take you all on!"

Houdini

Postby Houdini » Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:10 am

That is going to be awesome. I think my favorite one was the cassete player guy who had the bird that flew out of his chest. Good point on Steven S's movies they are normally great. I think Minority Report was awesome and since I got my high def tv and surround sound War of the Worlds is amazing to watch.

Funny side note: all the gays around here have the Deceptigon stickers on their cars instead of the rainbows. I guess its the "more then meets the eye" thing.

The empires of the future are the empires of the mind.

Sir Winston Churchill, Speech at Harvard University, September 6, 1943

pewterdragn
Clan Leader

Postby pewterdragn » Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:03 pm

1337 (_)И][× HàЖØ®§ p\/\/И

Sideous Prime
Clan Leader

Postby Sideous Prime » Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:52 pm

nice find dragn! the website http://www.transformersmovie.com has been getting smashed ever since it was announced that they had the teaser trailer.

a badass with a bucket-like head and it looks like something mounted on his right arm....who would that be? :D

ClownMajik
SpoogeMan!

Postby ClownMajik » Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:29 pm

Sideous Prime wrote:a badass with a bucket-like head and it looks like something mounted on his right arm....who would that be? :D

Mr. Bucket!!!!!!11
"Of all the moments in my life, you were always there somewhere. Once as a wish. Once as a blessing. And now as the greatest loss I'll ever experience."

pewterdragn
Clan Leader

Postby pewterdragn » Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:51 am

1337 (_)И][× HàЖØ®§ p\/\/И

Sideous Prime
Clan Leader

Postby Sideous Prime » Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:15 pm

you gots it man! nice find dragn. bumblebee is the only robot they built and rumored to only use it in one scene. cgi bumblebee's will be used elsewhere. notice the in the image he has no hands and he may not have any face either. evidently those will be cgi also. obviously these are not the same bodystyles we remember from the middle 80's but very cool none the least.

damn that camaro looks good. even in ugly ass yellow.

oh and hoss....supposedly the black mustang kicks the shit out of 70's camaro. that's right bro, who's king of the road? :P

Return to “thoughts... more or less”