RIAA is completely indecent!

If you thought twice about it or just laughed your ass off here's the place to share. Screenshots, quotes, captures, etc.

Moderator: ForumModerators

pewterdragn
Clan Leader

RIAA is completely indecent!

Postby pewterdragn » Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:45 am

1337 (_)И][× HàЖØ®§ p\/\/И

=A!M=NuGe

Postby =A!M=NuGe » Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:45 pm

Wheres McCarthy when you need him.

Sideous Prime
Clan Leader

Postby Sideous Prime » Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:27 am

when i lived in nashville my publisher was a block away from the RIAA's regional office. being a songwriter and one who isn't afraid to stand up for songwriters and the rights that they deserve i must say the the RIAA is absolutely out of their league. they are pushing the limits of reason and must be corraled and once again realize that people won't stop buying music as long as artists keep making good music.

if record companies keep trying to make a quick buck and the kind of stuff like the american idol flop Pong(that chinease guy who couldn't sing - i think that's his name) on the radio and try to sell millions of copies of that kind of crap things will stay at the status quo. record labels will spend big bucks making crap albums that nobody will buy. they'll continue to be left with their arms in the air and that dumbass look on their faces and the RIAA will continue to have to come up with BS junk like the iPod thing being unlawful. if someone forks out the money to buy the music they can do whatever they want with the music as long as it's within the copyright laws.

someone needs to send a cattle prod to the RIAA tell them where to put it and how to use it.
"You'll never stop at one. I'll take you all on!"

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:07 pm

Sideous Prime wrote:when i lived in nashville my publisher was a block away from the RIAA's regional office. being a songwriter and one who isn't afraid to stand up for songwriters and the rights that they deserve i must say the the RIAA is absolutely out of their league. they are pushing the limits of reason and must be corraled and once again realize that people won't stop buying music as long as artists keep making good music.

if record companies keep trying to make a quick buck and the kind of stuff like the american idol flop Pong(that chinease guy who couldn't sing - i think that's his name) on the radio and try to sell millions of copies of that kind of crap things will stay at the status quo. record labels will spend big bucks making crap albums that nobody will buy. they'll continue to be left with their arms in the air and that dumbass look on their faces and the RIAA will continue to have to come up with BS junk like the iPod thing being unlawful. if someone forks out the money to buy the music they can do whatever they want with the music as long as it's within the copyright laws.

someone needs to send a cattle prod to the RIAA tell them where to put it and how to use it.

Ok fine fine fine... so anyone got any good bittorrent sites? :lol:

-Ti-Crow

Postby -Ti-Crow » Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:37 pm

nonstop wrote:so anyone got any good bittorrent sites? :lol:

*Looks around for RIAA* psst!

http://thepiratebay.org/
http://www.torrentspy.com/

Return to “did that really happen?”