Best not to visualize...

If you thought twice about it or just laughed your ass off here's the place to share. Screenshots, quotes, captures, etc.

Moderator: ForumModerators

law.of.averages

Best not to visualize...

Postby law.of.averages » Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:19 pm

Why is it that

Getting all dressed up in a three piece suit makes me feel nervous, anxious, and out of my wits

Yet stumbling around the house wearing nothing but a bottle of domesetic beer makes me feel sort of like a king, master of my domain?

:?:

Trinity

Postby Trinity » Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:55 pm

I like martinis :)

pewterdragn
Clan Leader

Re: Best not to visualize...

Postby pewterdragn » Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:56 pm

law.of.averages wrote:Yet stumbling around the house wearing nothing but a bottle of domesetic beer makes me feel sort of like a king, master of my domain?

The horror!
1337 (_)И][× HàЖØ®§ p\/\/И

ClownMajik
SpoogeMan!

Postby ClownMajik » Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:44 pm

law.of.averages wrote:Why is it that

Getting all dressed up in a three piece suit makes me feel nervous, anxious, and out of my wits

AH CRAP! I just visualized law getting dressed! Thanks for nothing! :oops:
"Of all the moments in my life, you were always there somewhere. Once as a wish. Once as a blessing. And now as the greatest loss I'll ever experience."

Yrrek

Postby Yrrek » Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:16 pm

It's a guy thing

Psycho

Postby Psycho » Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:37 pm

Maybe it's the type of suit that makes you feel that way, get a flashier, brighter suit with a hat anc cane then maybe you won't feel that way, you'll feel more like a pimp :P

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:47 pm

law.of.averages wrote:Why is it that

Yet stumbling around the house wearing nothing but a bottle of domesetic beer makes me feel sort of like a king, master of my domain?

Why Law? Because your afraid of success? Because you have no confidence that you can look good and put on a good show to others? No, because you like beer more than you do trying to impress others. What's to fault there?

law.of.averages

Postby law.of.averages » Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:12 am

Actually on further reflection...I think it's a conspiracy... That formal dress codes were created to make attendees feel out of place. To make people who aren't normally moving in 'certain circles' think they are somehow inferior.

Though... I may have to try the 'pimp outfit' at the upcomming company christmas party...just to test Psycho's theory :shock:

Return to “did that really happen?”