Caught Two Cheaters on the Pub

If you thought twice about it or just laughed your ass off here's the place to share. Screenshots, quotes, captures, etc.

Moderator: ForumModerators

Yrrek

Postby Yrrek » Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:48 pm

Proxy and I were also caught cheating today by the brilliant "unkilled." Someone finally caught me cheating. And here I was hoping my consistantly 80+ ping would have been a good enough ruse!

Oh well, what can you do?

About the vacancy: I have been going on dates with a certain female and they keep falling on practice nights. >.< Then I got on tonight and I couldn't find anyone (around 920 EST). *shrug*

BeerNut

Postby BeerNut » Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:03 am

Yrrek wrote:....Then I got on tonight and I couldn't find anyone (around 920 EST). *shrug*

Huh.... Strange Yrrek, I joined around 10:00 EST and had to spectate through 1.5 maps due to full slots. It may be the timing, but recently I've had trouble getting in.

And on topic... Dragon, don't be surprised if someone bitches to you that I was cheating earlier in the week (I don't even remember his nick). After I godliked him, he specced me, and STILL thought I was botting :roll:
Anyways, he said that he knew you, and was going to report me.
I really just ignored him, but Houdini was playing at the time and verbally tore him a new one... funny stuff :lol: .
Last edited by BeerNut on Sat Oct 15, 2005 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*Beer -&- UT*

Ace

Postby Ace » Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:59 am

Like Dragn cares! He's just happy to have people on the server with the talent to get accused of cheating...

law.of.averages

Postby law.of.averages » Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:34 am

BeerNut wrote:Dragon, don't be surprised if someone bitches to you that I was cheating

Dangit N-ut, why'd ya have to imply that you don't cheat... Don't you know what that does to my comfortable position of denial?

Psycho

Postby Psycho » Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:54 pm

I so cheat too but it's not typical cheating see everyone cheats to make them seem like a better player I cheat to make it seem like I suck then I've less chance to be found out about.

Hoss

Postby Hoss » Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:02 pm

Yes it is true that UT is getting long in the tooth, but, as I have stated before, almost every time I get on a pub there is someone dawging noobs. Someone last night was putting down another person's clan! If you were just starting in this game and everytime you got on ppl made fun of you, would you keep playing? I think not. When I first started playing the original UT there were ppl offering to help me and offer suggestions - like how to combo - it took me a month LOL! This community encouraged new players and I grew to be hooked to this game. Do you guys/gals pay attention to the comments as to why so many ppl have such a great respect for this clan? Not because everyone is a badass, but because you are all fair, friendly, respectful, love the game and have a regular presence online. Fight the good fight!

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:58 am

Preach it Dan Blocker!!!! :wink:

Dr.Feelgood

Postby Dr.Feelgood » Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:50 am

I figured it was just because everyone hated me and loved to see my name in their kill list. :?
Because I really don't have anything interesting to say for the most part...

"Hi mom!"

Nytefyre
Clan Whore

Postby Nytefyre » Sat Oct 15, 2005 1:26 pm

i thought that was me, doc...

anyone lacking in lizard boots?
10% Luck, 20% Skill, 15% Consentrated Power of Will,
5% Pleasure, 50% Pain, and 100% Reason to Remember The Name

Avaris

Postby Avaris » Sat Oct 15, 2005 1:26 pm

Me, and put a side of skill with that, please. I missing that too..

pewterdragn
Clan Leader

Postby pewterdragn » Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:20 am

BeerNut wrote:And on topic... Dragon, don't be surprised if someone bitches to you that I was cheating earlier in the week (I don't even remember his nick). After I godliked him, he specced me, and STILL thought I was botting :roll:
Anyways, he said that he knew you, and was going to report me.
I really just ignored him, but Houdini was playing at the time and verbally tore him a new one... funny stuff :lol: .

I would love to know the time/date this was so I can look up who was whining like a school boy ;)
Last edited by pewterdragn on Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
1337 (_)И][× HàЖØ®§ p\/\/И

sexyhubble

hubble the He-man

Postby sexyhubble » Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:25 am

"I HAVE THE POWER" transforms into a hulking white man with huge muscles and a monster cat with a mask.

hubble the he-man (not just any man, but a man, so manly, his name is HE)

give me the sword pewter and hubble the heman will defeat all the skeletors of the Ti server, but this time, there won't be season after seaon of stupid cliche cartoon story lines, this time he-mail will cut off the heads of the cartoon villians. I HAVE THE POWER!!!!!!!!!

Avaris

Postby Avaris » Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:31 pm

Well hubble, you could always come to my town and defeat a druggie named Skeletor. It's true, there is a guy downtown whose name just happens to be Skeletor and just so happens to be a drug addict.

law.of.averages

Takes the 'cheap shot'

Postby law.of.averages » Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:36 pm

sexyhubble wrote:"I HAVE THE POWER" transforms into a hulking white man with huge muscles and a monster cat with a mask.

You forgot to start with "By the Power of Gay-Skull" :twisted:

Return to “did that really happen?”