We have some awesome players!

Your general discussion home away from home.

Moderator: ForumModerators

Prozac

We have some awesome players!

Postby Prozac » Mon May 25, 2009 10:03 pm

It's really awesome to see how many great players that play on our servers and especially nice to see the caliber of players that we have in Ti Clan. :) :!:

A shout out to all my Ti Clanmates ---> You guys are leet. And another shout out to all the other players that play on the Ti servers-------> all great. :!:

But it was especially nice to see Pork dodge his ass off for the last man standing kill he made on Sid on Achilles tonight - that made me smile. Way to go Pork - you're playing really well. :D

Sideous Prime
Clan Leader

Re: We have some awesome players!

Postby Sideous Prime » Mon May 25, 2009 10:29 pm

that was an awesome dodge. the last thing i expected to was poark with his SHIELD GUN and sure enough, it worked. well played poarky.
"You'll never stop at one. I'll take you all on!"

Nytefyre
Clan Whore

Postby Nytefyre » Tue May 26, 2009 7:20 am

geeze...

brown-nose a bit pro?...u do realize there is no populariy contest here, ryte?...who u trying to impress?...

eye have a few compliments for you....

-ur body hits the floor nycely when you get pwned

-ur a great lead-catcher

-your skill level is almost that of a tranquilized tortise missing 2 chromasomes and playing with athlete's foot

-ur hot, and make sid blush

-no one make me want to end it all and catch a bus with my face like you

-u keep drinking goo like that, and you will be able to crap atomic blasts with all the toxic waste and radiation in your system, and that is leet...

-no one knows how to troll the bottom of the skoreboard like you

:D

on a more serious note...

SID GOT PWNED AND I GOT TO WATCH!!! (AGAIN!!!...IT NEVER GETS OLD!!!!)

really...was a nyce job poark, way to myxx it up, and be unpredictable....but you forgot to go off on him and call him a commie-liberal-brainwashed-whitehouse-hooker-that-even-gets-rejected-by-duffy-with-a-$5....

nyce playing man....your doing better then you kno poarky....and ive seen u change up ur game a few times lately...its working, and definiely making you more of a threat

...and pro, you are actually doing suprisingly well...way to put up wil all the banter, and stick out the hard nights of getting smacked-around in the server...it is really starting to pay off....just for chuckles, hop in the college.com (or something like that) demo server, and play some random people...you can get a general idea how you stack up...you may suprise urself and have a few people call u a hax0r....

***n00b 1t up, Fu22b4LL!!!one!!1!!111!!***
10% Luck, 20% Skill, 15% Consentrated Power of Will,
5% Pleasure, 50% Pain, and 100% Reason to Remember The Name

Sideous Prime
Clan Leader

Postby Sideous Prime » Tue May 26, 2009 7:32 am

Nytefyre wrote:nyce playing man....your doing better then you kno poarky....and ive seen u change up ur game a few times lately...its working, and definiely making you more of a threat

...and pro, you are actually doing suprisingly well...way to put up wil all the banter, and stick out the hard nights of getting smacked-around in the server...it is really starting to pay off....just for chuckles, hop in the college.com (or something like that) demo server, and play some random people...you can get a general idea how you stack up...you may suprise urself and have a few people call u a hax0r....

omg now who's doing the brown-nosing.

bitches

Prozac

Postby Prozac » Tue May 26, 2009 8:38 am

eye have a few compliments for you....

-ur body hits the floor nycely when you get pwned

-ur a great lead-catcher

-your skill level is almost that of a tranquilized tortise missing 2 chromasomes and playing with athlete's foot

-ur hot, and make sid blush

-no one make me want to end it all and catch a bus with my face like you

-u keep drinking goo like that, and you will be able to crap atomic blasts with all the toxic waste and radiation in your system, and that is leet...

-no one knows how to troll the bottom of the skoreboard like you

I literally laughed out loud when I read this Nyte. You're the only one, besides Sid who is a total bastard - yet makes you feel good in the process. LOL :lol: :lol:

Not brown nosing here at all.....just pointing out the level of skill of our players. So suck it Nyte!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But Pork and I thank you kindly for the compliments. :D

Prozac

Nytefyre
Clan Whore

Postby Nytefyre » Tue May 26, 2009 6:12 pm

Sideous Prime wrote:
Nytefyre wrote:nyce playing man....your doing better then you kno poarky....and ive seen u change up ur game a few times lately...its working, and definiely making you more of a threat

omg now who's doing the brown-nosing.

bitches

SID GOT PWNED AND I GOT TO WATCH!!! (AGAIN!!!...IT NEVER GETS OLD!!!!)
10% Luck, 20% Skill, 15% Consentrated Power of Will,

5% Pleasure, 50% Pain, and 100% Reason to Remember The Name

Sideous Prime
Clan Leader

Postby Sideous Prime » Tue May 26, 2009 7:09 pm

just chillin'

Prozac

Postby Prozac » Tue May 26, 2009 7:44 pm

Sideous Prime wrote:just chillin'