iPod IMPLANT

If you thought twice about it or just laughed your ass off here's the place to share. Screenshots, quotes, captures, etc.

Moderator: ForumModerators

Porkinator

iPod IMPLANT

Postby Porkinator » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:55 pm

Pewter I guess you already have one of these.

iPod iMplant Changes the Way You Think About Music
By Jeremy Mikesell

San Francisco, CA - At the annual MacWorld expo Apple CEO Steve Jobs unveiled the new iPod iMplant that he said "would be Apple's most successful product ever."

The new digital music player about the size of a grape and implanted in to the user's skull features a new Think Wheel (tm) interface and is the smallest music player on the market.

"We have changed the way people will think of music. From now on they can think about what they want to hear and the iMplant will play it." Jobs said. The new music player comes in only one model and features no built in memory. Instead, it will use portions of the user's brain for storage space. Depending on education and prior drug use users can expect anywhere from 5,000-25,000 songs. Also, the iMplant can purge unused portions of the user's memory for added storage space.

The default setting will start with portions of the brain that deal with cost vs. performance decisions and Microsoft's Windows operating system.

In another first for a member of the iPod family, the iMplant will allow direct audio recording through the user's auditory input. Jobs commented on this feature "If you hear a song on the radio the iMplant will automatically add it to your library. You can then listen to it again whenever you like! These recordings will, of course, feature Apple broad usage rights just like songs you buy from the iTunes music store."
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands
around reloading".--Thomas Jefferson

pewterdragn
Clan Leader

Re: iPod IMPLANT

Postby pewterdragn » Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:02 pm

If it can erase my memories of Vista I'll pay double...
1337 (_)И][× HàЖØ®§ p\/\/И

law.of.averages

Postby law.of.averages » Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:46 am

pewterdragn wrote:If it can erase my memories of Vista I'll pay double...

Hey now... you're talking about a product that helps keep me gainfully employed. Back off! (cause after all, what *would* I do if I didn't have to make everything written in the past 10 years Vista combatible)

pewterdragn
Clan Leader

Postby pewterdragn » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:17 pm

law.of.averages wrote:
pewterdragn wrote:If it can erase my memories of Vista I'll pay double...

Hey now... you're talking about a product that helps keep me gainfully employed. Back off! (cause after all, what *would* I do if I didn't have to make everything written in the past 10 years Vista combatible)

ah the memories....
1337 (_)И][× HàЖØ®§ p\/\/И

ethanlima058

Postby ethanlima058 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:31 pm

Is that a serious product? Because I can think of so many things I would love to use that for [mainly cheating on exams :D ] . There would have to be an age minimum for the product too... putting that device in the developing brain of a child could cause problems.

And on the subject of Vista... I have it and it's not actually that bad. The only thing I don't like is how I can't uninstall Explorer... it's integrated into the OS :x . It's kind of buggy too, screwing with my screen resolution alot... and it keeps me from doing things I could otherwise do easily on XP. Ok maybe it's not so good after all...

Return to “did that really happen?”