PC Gaming is far from dead!

Your general discussion home away from home.

Moderator: ForumModerators

Porkinator

Postby Porkinator » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:58 am

Futuremark Corporation is proud to announce the beta launch of a brand new PC gaming website called YouGamers™ - the world's first intelligent website for gamers. Where traditional PC gaming sites stop at reviewing game-play, YouGamers takes it much further. Combining the state-of-the-art Game-o-meter™ with unique reviews, users will be able to judge how a game will look and run on their own system before buying it!

From Tero Sarkkinen, EVP Sales and Marketing of Futuremark Corporation: "We'll provide the regular news, reviews, links, content and forums, but YouGamers is smarter than that. We will give reliable upgrade and new PC purchase advice for an even better enjoyment of gaming. YouGamers is going to change what gamers expect from game websites."

Visit YouGamers - join the community; read the news, reviews and previews; make informed shopping decisions based on actual data; all this and more at YouGamers.

Read more about the new launch here: Futuremark Launches YouGamers, World's First Intelligent Gamer Website.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands
around reloading".--Thomas Jefferson

BeerNut

Postby BeerNut » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:03 am

Nice Post... I've been looking for a decent PC site that hasn't been overrun by console games for a while now.

I played around with the system requirements tool for a bit... Besides depressing the hell out of me, it does appear to be relatively accurate at assessing what my PC can and can't do.

They need to do some work on content, etc... but looks like they are headed in the right direction.
*Beer -&- UT*

Houdini

Postby Houdini » Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:34 pm

wow just caught this post thanks pork. I am going to try this as soon as I get my video card back.

The empires of the future are the empires of the mind.

Sir Winston Churchill, Speech at Harvard University, September 6, 1943

Return to “thoughts... more or less”