AP Poll, Top Villains of 2006

Your general discussion home away from home.

Moderator: ForumModerators

Deadly
Clan Leader

Postby Deadly » Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:58 pm

Hoss wrote: <snip> Under BC we whole heartedly attacked a sick Branch Dividian complex and accidently burned almost a hundred children alive. His VP created the Internet though so I guess we forgave all.
Your point being that Americans are forgiving of our government committing horrendous violence that destroy innocents as well as the guilty as long as it doesn’t entail lots of law enforcement or military casualties as in our current military actions in Iraq?

As I remember, there was a long standoff at Waco. Law enforcement officers tried to settle the situation nonviolently, and when things went badly the country mourned and investigations were instigated.

If our actions in Bosnia, or Waco were crimes I’d certainly support criminal prosecutions of all responsible parties including BC. Are you of the same mind when it comes to Bush and his (alleged) crimes?

As for Gore, apparently he did have some part in the creation of the internet. The commonly repeated assertion by the far right propagandists that he claims to have created it single handedly seems to be pure mean spirited partisan attack spin to me. I somehow doubt that it was in that spirit that you wrote the above, though.
Deadly

Hoss

Postby Hoss » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:12 pm

During the Congressional hearings it was made public BC had been on the phone with officials on at least 4 occasions while receiving oral sex from Monica. He had been conversing with Reps Jim Chapman, John Tanner, and Presidential Advisor Dick Morris. One converstation with Dick Morris was discussing further bombings in Bosnia and how much the U.N. was going to participate.

Monica's age, maturity and life experience compared to BC =
Monica was a "little girl." Ask Hillary what she considers her to be.

"Long stand off until things went badly"? Ya - things went badly when ol' BC ran out of patience and had her henchman(woman) Janet R. launch an attack on the complex. Watch the video/fire/explosions.

Gore and the Internet
"During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet" Gore said when asked to cite accomplishments that separate him from another Democratic presidential hopeful, former Sen. Bill Bradley of New Jersey, during an interview with Wolf Blitzer on CNN on March 9, 1999.
Gore supported technological advances related to the advancement of the Internet, but to say that HE took the initiative in creating the Internet is a bit much.

Yes - he said it.

Any person who contracts a life-threatening disease and suddenly goes on a campaign to congress so as to spend money on finding a cure for it, when they hadn't done a damn thing for any disease prior? Ok - I'll give him credit for coming to a realization. But to be voted and/or exhalted for suddenly championing a cause? NOT!

Thank goodness we live in a country where we can all voice our opinions like this huh? And Deadly - you thought I was a conservative and that's why I'm always the first one you frag every match! I knew it!! Well - I got some Goo waitin on Yoo!!

See ya soon bro. :D

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:21 pm

Hoss wrote:During the Congressional hearings it was made public BC had been on the phone with officials on at least 4 occasions while receiving oral sex from Monica. He had been conversing with Reps Jim Chapman, John Tanner, and Presidential Advisor Dick Morris. One converstation with Dick Morris was discussing further bombings in Bosnia and how much the U.N. was going to participate.

Hoss, your so focused on oral sex that another man received 8 years ago that I'm wondering if a you might be due for a good bj? :wink: Might take the edge off that conservative anger seething out of you. :o

Hoss

Postby Hoss » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:25 pm

Ok - you got me. :twisted:

Deadly
Clan Leader

Postby Deadly » Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:18 am

Hoss wrote:During the Congressional hearings it was made public BC had been on the phone with officials on at least 4 occasions while receiving oral sex from Monica. He had been conversing with Reps Jim Chapman, John Tanner, and Presidential Advisor Dick Morris. One converstation with Dick Morris was discussing further bombings in Bosnia and how much the U.N. was going to participate.

I stand corrected. I didn't remember any of those details, but then I never really cared about BC's sex life one way or the other.

Monica's age, maturity and life experience compared to BC =
Monica was a "little girl." Ask Hillary what she considers her to be.

By that measure, young man, you're just a boy compared to me. :P

"Long stand off until things went badly"? Ya - things went badly when ol' BC ran out of patience and had her henchman(woman) Janet R. launch an attack on the complex. Watch the video/fire/explosions.

The Waco thing was a mess. If the authorities commited crimes during the event, I think they should be held responsible and prosected.

Given your views on Waco, I 'm sure that you can appreciate my indignation about similar events in Iraq. Our guys are doing the best that they can, but in the fog of war innocent deaths are inevitable.

Gore and the Internet
"During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet" Gore said when asked to cite accomplishments that separate him from another Democratic presidential hopeful, former Sen. Bill Bradley of New Jersey, during an interview with Wolf Blitzer on CNN on March 9, 1999.
Gore supported technological advances related to the advancement of the Internet, but to say that HE took the initiative in creating the Internet is a bit much.

Yes - he said it.

I stand corrected.

Any person who contracts a life-threatening disease and suddenly goes on a campaign to congress so as to spend money on finding a cure for it, when they hadn't done a damn thing for any disease prior? Ok - I'll give him credit for coming to a realization. But to be voted and/or exhalted for suddenly championing a cause? NOT!

You can exault him or not. To ridicule him or those who do find something admirable about him or his work is another thing. It puzzles me.

Thank goodness we live in a country where we can all voice our opinions like this huh? And Deadly - you thought I was a conservative and that's why I'm always the first one you frag every match! I knew it!! Well - I got some Goo waitin on Yoo!!

Now that you've outed yourself as a flaming, pinko, commie liberal by which I mean, "not a conservative", watch out for Pork. He doesn't take too kindly to that kind of thing, and I have rocket chewed stumps of legs to prove it.

Actually the reason that I manage to frag you at all is that I spew out fire randomly in the hopes of hitting someone, anyone on the other team. Occassionally it works. Even more occasionally I aim in the general direction of Nyte on purpose, just because I know he likes the attention.

See ya soon bro. :D
Deadly

Nytefyre
Clan Whore

Postby Nytefyre » Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:34 am

i need all the attention i can get!!
10% Luck, 20% Skill, 15% Consentrated Power of Will,
5% Pleasure, 50% Pain, and 100% Reason to Remember The Name

Return to “thoughts... more or less”