We are open to alien attacks....

If you thought twice about it or just laughed your ass off here's the place to share. Screenshots, quotes, captures, etc.

Moderator: ForumModerators

nonstop

We are open to alien attacks....

Postby nonstop » Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:35 pm

Yrrek

Postby Yrrek » Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:37 pm

Yeah, I saw that. Weird.

Avaris

Postby Avaris » Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:10 pm

Well, I suppose it sholuldnt be dismissed, as a person placed that high in the Ministry of Defense does have access to a lot of things we will never see. Plus, seeing how there are tens of millions of possibly inhabitable planets in our galaxy alone, the existence of life is not to be discredited. The billions of years that our galaxy has existed should've provided ample time for life to evolve. However, the whole "Aliens are going to kill us all RAWRGH!!!11" thing is...kinda stupid.

I suppose the human race will have to take a leap of faith on this one....and hope those aliens don't have a Death Star :roll:

law.of.averages

Postby law.of.averages » Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:37 pm

Avaris wrote:Well, I suppose it sholuldnt be dismissed, as a person placed that high in the Ministry of Defense does have access to a lot of things we will never see. Plus, seeing how there are tens of millions of possibly inhabitable planets in our galaxy alone, the existence of life is not to be discredited. The billions of years that our galaxy has existed should've provided ample time for life to evolve. However, the whole "Aliens are going to kill us all RAWRGH!!!11" thing is...kinda stupid.

I suppose the human race will have to take a leap of faith on this one....and hope those aliens don't have a Death Star :roll:

We can't afford to take that chance... We need to immediately start construction of our own death star. Just think...if we finish it first, we could take this war to *their* planet.

Who's with me!

Naix

Postby Naix » Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:50 pm

No need to worry...

All their base are belong to me.
World War III will be fought using atomic weapons, the war after that will be fought using sticks and stones.

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:33 am

law.of.averages wrote:
Avaris wrote:Well, I suppose it sholuldnt be dismissed, as a person placed that high in the Ministry of Defense does have access to a lot of things we will never see. Plus, seeing how there are tens of millions of possibly inhabitable planets in our galaxy alone, the existence of life is not to be discredited. The billions of years that our galaxy has existed should've provided ample time for life to evolve. However, the whole "Aliens are going to kill us all RAWRGH!!!11" thing is...kinda stupid.

We can't afford to take that chance... We need to immediately start construction of our own death star. Just think...if we finish it first, we could take this war to *their* planet.

Who's with me!

That's the spirit Law!! I'm in! Now who can we hare as contracted labor to do the plumbing on our deathstar since I don't know plumbing?

Nytefyre
Clan Whore

Postby Nytefyre » Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:59 am

well, since im about as useful in construction as sid in his current state doing the 100 meter hurdles, i dont kno how id contribute...

no, wait, i got it!!

lemme run the targeting on the Deathstar....as u all kno, im good at shooting people when they are not looking!!

'stay on target!!'
10% Luck, 20% Skill, 15% Consentrated Power of Will,
5% Pleasure, 50% Pain, and 100% Reason to Remember The Name

Naix

Postby Naix » Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:07 am

I'll design the tittybar

Oh, and whoever is designing the deathstar, don't forget to put a big ass hole in it that goes to the explosive core!
World War III will be fought using atomic weapons, the war after that will be fought using sticks and stones.

law.of.averages

Postby law.of.averages » Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:04 am

ok, I'm ready to get started. I went to the hardware store, got some 2x4's, a box of nails, and 5 gallons of white exterior paint.

If someone can spare a tractor beam, and a planet busting laser assembly, I'd sure appreciate the help

Porkinator

Postby Porkinator » Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:05 am

Maybe we can sneak up behind the aliens and get them first.
I will distract them by running out in front of them and shoot myself.
Can I wear one of those cool blalck capes and a helmet that makes me sound like Clown having a asthma attack ?
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands
around reloading".--Thomas Jefferson

Naix

Postby Naix » Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:41 pm

If someone can spare a tractor beam, and a planet busting laser assembly, I'd sure appreciate the help

Think i have one of those lying around in my garage, i'll get back to you on that.

Avaris

Postby Avaris » Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:48 am

Does all that come with a complementary fleet of Star Destroyers?

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:08 am

law.of.averages wrote:ok, I'm ready to get started. I went to the hardware store, got some 2x4's, a box of nails, and 5 gallons of white exterior paint.

Ok to prepare for this attack we need to be organized and get this star destroyer together pronto!

Law, you are on rib duty, we will be hungry

Ace, you will be setting up ps3s and xbox2s for all of us as we will need breaks to play 8)

Pwter, you will need to make sure our network is running on linux and deciding who gets to talk to darth vadar about poor performance

Nytefyre, you will have orders to train our entire fleet on backstabbing the enemy

Sid, you have to make sure this damn destroyer is wheel chair accessible :D

Trinity, .... trinity?.... trinity....? are you there?... ello??

Lunitic has troop movement detail

Nonstop will have the duty of boring everyone with hardware problems and upgrades he would like to see on the ship :oops:

Clown will need to make signs around the ship that proudly display the ti logo in animated form

Jeta will have the job of pissing off ace and training the troops in rocket detail

Houdini will have the detail of talking to all of us about all the std's we will need to be aware of from his personal experience :shock:

Beernut will have the assignment of sniping and correct weapon usage. Unfortunately he will not be conducting his former assignment which was a workshop on being flexible with the types of strategic games we will practice as he only likes 1. :wink:

Naix, you will have detail on showing everyone strategies on how to piss the enemy off by using 1 lowgrade weapon an entire fight.

Ok you have your assignments.... To the deathstar.

Nytefyre
Clan Whore

Postby Nytefyre » Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:01 pm

nonstop wrote:
Nytefyre, you will have orders to train our entire fleet on backstabbing the enemy

DONE AND DONE!!

:D
10% Luck, 20% Skill, 15% Consentrated Power of Will,

5% Pleasure, 50% Pain, and 100% Reason to Remember The Name

ClownMajik
SpoogeMan!

Postby ClownMajik » Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:08 pm

Nytefyre wrote:
nonstop wrote:

DONE AND DONE!!

:D

I got it. Lets nuke the entire planet ourselves. That'll completely ruin any alien plans of invading us. Now that's thinking outside the box. Backstabbing the plan....
"Of all the moments in my life, you were always there somewhere. Once as a wish. Once as a blessing. And now as the greatest loss I'll ever experience."

Return to “did that really happen?”