When Non used to beat me at 1v1s.

If you thought twice about it or just laughed your ass off here's the place to share. Screenshots, quotes, captures, etc.

Moderator: ForumModerators

Soulja

When Non used to beat me at 1v1s.

Postby Soulja » Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:18 pm

http://www.filecabi.net/video/angry-ger ... itles.html

rofl, kid needs some fucking morphine.
"Son look at all the people linin' up for plastic, wouldnt you like to see them in the national geographic? Squatting bare assed in the dirt eatin' rice from a bowl, with a towel on their head and maybe a bone in their nose?"

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:30 pm

omg...

3 things come to mind...

1) That was me last night just insert 'nytefire' at the end of each of his discernable sentences. :shock:

2) The first half of the video is pretty much ace during every new map load waiting for his computer to load.

3) The few times I was on TS, isn't that pretty much what soulja sounds like 100% of the time? :shock: :wink:

myxxplyxx

Postby myxxplyxx » Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:00 pm

how did you get that camera into my basement...you big brother mofos... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

now I have extra "esc" "wasd" keys just in case....bring the load times
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

I'm not sure this was funnier knowing what he's saying or not knowing :? :? :? :? :? :?

if that was my kid....the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree.... :roll: :roll: :roll: I'm not sure what I'd do....glad I don't have to really address that :) :) :) :)
"Green eggs and spam...I would not eat them with a fox, I would not..."

Naix

Postby Naix » Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:27 pm

when non used to? he still does, just ask him to turn on his sound/monitor next time and plug in the keyboard :lol:
World War III will be fought using atomic weapons, the war after that will be fought using sticks and stones.

Nytefyre
Clan Whore

Postby Nytefyre » Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:45 pm

:shock:

tyme to go play a nyce game of solitare with REAL cards...wow
10% Luck, 20% Skill, 15% Consentrated Power of Will,
5% Pleasure, 50% Pain, and 100% Reason to Remember The Name

Houdini

Postby Houdini » Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:40 am

wow holy crap that is crazy. there is this kid that when he sees me online calls me the N word and curses my mom the whole time I am playing and now I see that there is retarded people that play and it makes more sense.

On another note this is the way young hitler started out but he was doing this playing go fish. :twisted:

Go fish fuc4ker! You got your wish aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa damage, break stuff, I am going to kill a whole race. aaaaaaaaaa!

The empires of the future are the empires of the mind.

Sir Winston Churchill, Speech at Harvard University, September 6, 1943

BeerNut

Postby BeerNut » Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:56 pm

Wow... :o

I'm thinking that had to be staged. I mean, if I whacked a keyboard everytime I loaded up UT... It would definitely add up.
*Beer -&- UT*

1/2LuNaTiC

Postby 1/2LuNaTiC » Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:48 am

Lol that movie always seems to make me laugh :) . Probably my 4th time watching it. I have had the honor of playing with people like this. Do some high level PvP in Guild Wars....o god....the screaming..the raging...and me laughing my ass off when some kid gets pwnt by his parents in mid-match. I really should dig up some recordings...

Yeah...good times. 8)

Return to “did that really happen?”