S*** son

If you thought twice about it or just laughed your ass off here's the place to share. Screenshots, quotes, captures, etc.

Moderator: ForumModerators

Naix

S*** son

Postby Naix » Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:51 pm

Soulja

Postby Soulja » Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:00 pm

I've seen some pretty impressive breakdancing in my day...but nothing like that. Sick...
"Son look at all the people linin' up for plastic, wouldnt you like to see them in the national geographic? Squatting bare assed in the dirt eatin' rice from a bowl, with a towel on their head and maybe a bone in their nose?"

Soulja

Postby Soulja » Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:02 pm

This guys to me, is more impressive then those dudes. For one, his muscle demand is wayyyy higher, and he can pull some pretty smooth moves.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... eakdancing
"Son look at all the people linin' up for plastic, wouldnt you like to see them in the national geographic? Squatting bare assed in the dirt eatin' rice from a bowl, with a towel on their head and maybe a bone in their nose?"

Naix

Postby Naix » Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:07 pm

Naix

Postby Naix » Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:10 pm

Soulja wrote:This guys to me, is more impressive then those dudes. For one, his muscle demand is wayyyy higher, and he can pull some pretty smooth moves.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... eakdancing

Yeah, the thing he did at the end was impressive :shock:

Soulja

Postby Soulja » Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:22 pm

I think that thing is somewhat staged...I've never seen so many women with big tits and tight shirts fall into a pit of water. LOL...not to mention when the "husband and wife" fell in, they only focused on the chick.

Naix

Postby Naix » Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:25 pm

Soulja wrote:I think that thing is somewhat staged...I've never seen so many women with big tits and tight shirts fall into a pit of water. LOL...not to mention when the "husband and wife" fell in, they only focused on the chick.

I dunno bro, why would they go through all that work creating it just to have some actors with huge tits walk into it?

Soulja

Postby Soulja » Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:41 pm

Naix wrote:
Soulja wrote:I think that thing is somewhat staged...I've never seen so many women with big tits and tight shirts fall into a pit of water. LOL...not to mention when the "husband and wife" fell in, they only focused on the chick.

I dunno bro, why would they go through all that work creating it just to have some actors with huge tits walk into it?

I see you noticed the big tits ;)

Houdini

Postby Houdini » Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:40 am

No offense but that is more of gay gymnist stuff.

Cant call it break dancing if they dont even break out the robot once. :twisted:

The empires of the future are the empires of the mind.

Sir Winston Churchill, Speech at Harvard University, September 6, 1943

Sloth

Postby Sloth » Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:12 am

i didn't have time to watch any vids til i saw that statement...

yea it had to be staged - most of those girls (nice btw!) were way to smiley and happy to get wet. i know better than to ruin some chicks clothes/hair...

that and one of the last ones where they had 3 guys fall... the 3rd dude was behind the other two... they fell in and he walked in behind them like nothing happened....

Return to “did that really happen?”