am i too late?

Post your intent to join only if you are up to the responsibilities of clan membership.

Moderator: ForumModerators

Malco

am i too late?

Postby Malco » Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:57 am

hey, few of yall know know me and others dont. im Malco and i want to know if i can join. ive had it with my last clan (FM). im tired of being the outcast hated by most people for stupid stuff (in FM). dont bother asking them about how i act, they will just say bad stuff about me. i understand if you dont think im cut out to be with yall though. ive had plenty of people say no to me (few girls every now and then too) lol now i sound pathetic lol. ill be here waiting for an answer. oh, i have teamspeak and xfire also. xfire=malco19

Rall_Ricker

Postby Rall_Ricker » Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:25 pm

hey man i no some popel from (fm) tho and they not mean or stupid so....
dont let the tiggrrrr get u...or nyte the nipple pincher either

Malco

Postby Malco » Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:26 pm

thats how they are. there more concern with their immage of the clan than the actuall clan. they hide out everything they think will "make them look bad" heh, thats like getting a new car because everybody says its good. i know FM too. i was with them for awhile. at least give me a chance.

Sideous Prime
Clan Leader

Postby Sideous Prime » Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:24 pm

hey malco welcome to the site. if you haven't done so yet, please read the "rules for joining" thread. you'll find them at the top of this forum or you can just click the link below.

we practice on mondays and wednesdays at 9 PM EST.

http://www.tribalinstinct.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23
"You'll never stop at one. I'll take you all on!"

Malco

Postby Malco » Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:51 pm

18 years of age? im 15..........the 18 age limit is a joke right? thats the only thing in the way. im always commited to the time as late as you want (until i start school in 5 weeks) i am willing to learn. im not the type to try to start arguments and fights online. i try to stop it. arguing online is pointless, you cant do anything about it lol. i will abide by all rules stated within the clan limit. even if the 18 years of age thing slids by, i need to find a sponcer, but i think i might know one, hopefully lol

Yrrek

Postby Yrrek » Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:14 pm

Sorry, 18 is the age limit. You may squeak by it if you prove to be mature and everyone likes you, and Pewter decides to forget about that rule. But I don't know about anyone else, personally I don't recall seeing you before. Hang out on our servers, get to know everyone and have a good time. Hope to see you soon!

Yrrek

Malco

Postby Malco » Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:20 pm

ok, i will be glad to. whats the IP?
those who defy me shal perish among the many lives of which i have taken. i am the bringer of death. i am the Σηîפֿмậ Image

Yrrek

Postby Yrrek » Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:00 pm

Public TDM Server: 72.51.60.208:7777
Public TAM Server: 70.84.1.85:7814

Malco

Postby Malco » Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:26 pm

thanks. ill be on tomarrow. ive been buisy the whole day deleting everything i dont need from my seccond hard drive that i just got lol.
those who defy me shal perish among the many lives of which i have taken. i am the bringer of death. i am the Σηîפֿмậ Image

Soulja

Postby Soulja » Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:00 pm

Hey Malco,

Guys I know this dude, hes a cool kid but I'm not the final word. So we would like to see you around, get you a TS account, your all ways more than welcome to hang out with us. Send PewterDragon a PM asking for a TS account, and play with us as much as possible. Like I said, your all ways more than welcome to hang out, it just isn't for clan members.

-Soul
"Son look at all the people linin' up for plastic, wouldnt you like to see them in the national geographic? Squatting bare assed in the dirt eatin' rice from a bowl, with a towel on their head and maybe a bone in their nose?"

Rall_Ricker

Postby Rall_Ricker » Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:36 am

me and avaris r the reason for that rule malco so LOL
dont let the tiggrrrr get u...or nyte the nipple pincher either

Malco

Postby Malco » Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:50 pm

when you say TS, youre refering to team speak right? and if so, i already have it lol

-Jeta-
Site Admin

Postby -Jeta- » Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:52 pm

You may have the software installed but you still need to PM drgn for a username/password to get on our TS server and chat with all of us
... WTF ...

Malco

Postby Malco » Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:00 pm

hmm, must be a different version than mine. ill contact him

Malco

Postby Malco » Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:02 am

how often does he check his PM?

Return to “join -Ti-”