hacks

Whatever Unreal topics you can dream up.

Moderator: ForumModerators

LeAke

hacks

Postby LeAke » Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:28 pm

I know this may seam trivial to most, even me at times, but today I played the Ti server and a player named .! was on. I shot him 4 times with lightning, and shots with bio. He eventually died but that was rediculous.
your thoughts, haha
LeAke, aka - casey

BeerNut

Postby BeerNut » Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:32 pm

Hey LeAke :)

Well... A fully stacked player has a combined health and armor count of 349. If you hit 4 LG shots that do 70 dmg per shot, then your enemy would have 69 health remaining (give or take)... Don't forget though, that 1 or more of your LG hits may have been splash damage from a child bolt, rather than a direct hitscan hit (they can be difficult to discern). If this was the case, the shot would have done roughly half the amount of damage.

Given that a bio shot does 35/direct hit, but less for proximity splash from a bio puddle, it's conceivable that your enemy could have taken 1-2 hits before going down, without picking up health in battle.

Long story short, it may have been legit.
*Beer -&- UT*

LeAke

hack

Postby LeAke » Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:46 pm

yeah, all that could have been the case, but thats saying a lot , I think. Plus, when I said something about it, he :) smiled, and then called me a cheater, ? , so my guess was that he was infact cheating, but sweet response, i liked it, haha
- leake

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:25 pm

BeerNut wrote:Hey LeAke :)

Well... A fully stacked player has a combined health and armor count of 349. If you hit 4 LG shots that do 70 dmg per shot, then your enemy would have 69 health remaining (give or take)... Don't forget though, that 1 or more of your LG hits may have been splash damage from a child bolt, rather than a direct hitscan hit (they can be difficult to discern). If this was the case, the shot would have done roughly half the amount of damage.

Given that a bio shot does 35/direct hit, but less for proximity splash from a bio puddle, it's conceivable that your enemy could have taken 1-2 hits before going down, without picking up health in battle.

Long story short, it may have been legit.

Don't forget he could have wet his pants for 2 damage. :shock:

Return to “ut: open unreal forums”