It's Good To Get Pwned!!! O_o demo

Whatever Unreal topics you can dream up.

Moderator: ForumModerators

nonstop

It's Good To Get Pwned!!! O_o demo

Postby nonstop » Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:01 pm

I played combat carl this morning 1on1 ffa.

If you don't know he is a pro and usually represents the US in tourneys.

I have played a few pro's from time to time, it's always a major pwnage on their part, this was no different and yet it was fun trying to get a least a couple frags on him.

I played combat 1 match in ironic and it ended up as 33-3. I was cold but like that mattered right? So anyway gimix came in and asked 'can I have next?' What do I say to that? Gimix is also a highly ranked pro and at various times has been considered dominant.

So the treat was watching gimix completely pwn combat one game in ironic and then one game in rankin. It was the humiliating play that I had but it was something like 13-7 ironic, 14-6 rankin. Combat hasn't been as active and you could tell but even so, he was really fun to watch.

So after those 2 finished gimix left and some newb came in and quit at about 20-0 combat leading. So I figured.....

WHAT THE HELL!

I jumped back in and played rankin...

The good news is... I scored 8 pts!!! :lol:

The bad news is... I stopped keeping track of his score when he got in the 40's and the 8 pts I scored were probably him getting bored. :shock:

I will say this, if he saw you, you were getting hit with the lg everytime and there is a point at the end of this demo where he headshotted me at least 3x in a row. It was hilarious.

If you want to see the comedy, here is the demo:

http://www.team-exiled.com/demos/carl.demo4

Ace

Postby Ace » Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:18 pm

Non, I don't know if I have the heart to tell you this (but clearly this shows I have no heart), but that was Kaff smurfing again :lol:

BeerNut

Postby BeerNut » Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:07 pm

So CC's active again, eh? :o

I must say Non... I am quite impressed. I've always assumed that if I dualed either CC or Gimix, I'd be lucky not to finish with a negative score. Getting a few frags on these monsters is seriously an accomplishment.

I've played against a few guys from Check 6 on the Frac when they were active, and like you said: If they have an LG, and they see you... You take it in the face. Frighteningly humbling :(
*Beer -&- UT*

Avaris

Postby Avaris » Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:15 pm

Ace wrote:Non, I don't know if I have the heart to tell you this (but clearly this shows I have no heart), but that was Kaff smurfing again :lol:

It clearly shows the superiority of the smurf aim in comparison to human aim. PUNY HUMANS!

Nytefyre
Clan Whore

Postby Nytefyre » Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:38 pm

ya, really non, not bad!

id be blown off the server!
10% Luck, 20% Skill, 15% Consentrated Power of Will,
5% Pleasure, 50% Pain, and 100% Reason to Remember The Name

-Jeta-
Site Admin

Postby -Jeta- » Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:40 pm

Nytefyre wrote:id be blown off the server!
Who you kidding .. you were blown right of the net as a whole :P
... WTF ...

Return to “ut: open unreal forums”