Thank you Ti

Whatever Unreal topics you can dream up.

Moderator: ForumModerators

NEUROTIC

Thank you Ti

Postby NEUROTIC » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:00 pm

I just wanted to thank you guys for letting me play on your server with all of you during your clan time. It means alot to me that you guys enjoy tamming with me as much as I do with all of you. I started tamming last august and I owe alot of credit to Ti for helping me get better at it. Just simply playing with and and spectating you guys has made a huge impact on my level of play in a gametype I loved from the begining but didnt think I could ever become competitive at. Thank you Nonstop for helping me learn how to hit a moving combo :) You are a clan of great players with exceptional attitudes. I have much respect for Ti and the way you represent yourselves (well all of you but ClownMagik, hehe, j/k bud). Once again, thank you.

Yrrek

Postby Yrrek » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:35 pm

I was about to say thanks and all that jazz until you said jk about Clown. Clown sucks, we all hate him. Noone really cares what he thinks, just ignore him. But other than that, I really enjoy playing with you also, you are a good player and hopefully I'll get to frag you more often! =)

ClownMajik
SpoogeMan!

Postby ClownMajik » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:40 pm

Yeah dude you got some good skills. We'd be happy for you to wear a clan tag :) Also, I hate myself too. I blame sid.
"Of all the moments in my life, you were always there somewhere. Once as a wish. Once as a blessing. And now as the greatest loss I'll ever experience."

pewterdragn
Clan Leader

Postby pewterdragn » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:41 pm

LOL!

Thanks man! Those be some kind words... maybe not all deserved too ! 8)
1337 (_)И][× HàЖØ®§ p\/\/И

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:21 pm

Neurotic, always a pleasure. Good player and a good guy.

BeerNut

Re: Thank you Ti

Postby BeerNut » Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:57 pm

NEUROTIC wrote:I just wanted to thank you guys for letting me play on your server with all of you during your clan time. It means alot to me that you guys enjoy tamming with me as much as I do with all of you. I started tamming last august and I owe alot of credit to Ti for helping me get better at it. Just simply playing with and and spectating you guys has made a huge impact on my level of play in a gametype I loved from the begining but didnt think I could ever become competitive at. Thank you Nonstop for helping me learn how to hit a moving combo :) You are a clan of great players with exceptional attitudes. I have much respect for Ti and the way you represent yourselves (well all of you but ClownMagik, hehe, j/k bud). Once again, thank you.

hmmmm, interesting.....

I didn't know that Non could hit a moving combo

:wink: :wink: :wink:
*Beer -&- UT*

Ace

Postby Ace » Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:17 pm

Non's Dictionary:

Moving Combo - any combo that can be hit, because technically the secondary shot is moving

BeerNut's Dictionary:

Moving Combo - shooting a secondary shock, boosting from an elevator jump into a wall dodge, finally to combo it on Ace's head (while on his third beer)

Slight difference in the definitions :D

Soulja

Postby Soulja » Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:06 pm

No Prob man...see you soon!
"Son look at all the people linin' up for plastic, wouldnt you like to see them in the national geographic? Squatting bare assed in the dirt eatin' rice from a bowl, with a towel on their head and maybe a bone in their nose?"

Naix

Postby Naix » Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:07 pm

Always fun playing with ya Neuro!

See you again soon
World War III will be fought using atomic weapons, the war after that will be fought using sticks and stones.

NEUROTIC

Postby NEUROTIC » Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:00 pm

Your server is my favorite to play on so I wont be going anywhere anytime soon :D I also want to add that Dr.Feelgood is looking for some Ti guys to work over me and my vctf clanmates from VA. So far thursday nights around 9pm central time seems to be the best. Looking to get a 4 vs 4 going. We are in a TAM league for vctf players which is a 4 vs 4 setup, and we really need some team practice. We got beat up pretty bad by Bic so far. Scrimming Ti was my idea. I was hoping we could do it on your server. If it is going to interfere with anything you guys have going on or you would rather make some other kind of arrangements for a server, let me know. Once I get my money situation straightened out, I want to start up a 4 man TAM server which would be passworded most of the time. Ofcourse all of Ti will have access to it. It would server for practicing and for friendly 1vs1's or 2vs2's.

Sôöpâ Shäwtÿ

Postby Sôöpâ Shäwtÿ » Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:37 am

Hey Neuro, where you from in Missouri? Me and Non are from KC.

Trinity

Postby Trinity » Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:12 am

Some scrims would be good but not that late. Our normal practices start at 8 central/ 9 eastern and many people leave at 9:30 central / 10:30 eastern; not everyone, but a good chunk of Ti.

I like to boogey by 10:30 eastern so I'd only be able to play one match and that's if it started right at 10 eastern.

Avaris

Postby Avaris » Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:42 pm

It was great having you there, Neuro. Know that you're always welcome for TAM games (or whatever we might be playing).

NEUROTIC

Postby NEUROTIC » Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:24 pm

T-Shawty wrote:Hey Neuro, where you from in Missouri? Me and Non are from KC.

I live in Marshfield, which is about 20 miles North of Springfield, straight up Highway 44.

We are still working things out with the thursday night scrim. We would like to know who will be participating (from both clans) and what time would be the best for that group. 9pm central is changable. Actually we changed it to 9 because some of Ti thought it would be better. I was looking at 2, maybe 3 maps per scrim, or about an hour of play. I think we may end up with a timeframe between 8 and 9 central time. Basically, I just need input from those who want to play. We can make a time to get things started and work from there. Thursday seems like a good night to have it so far. I am hoping we can try it out next week.

Dr.Feelgood

Postby Dr.Feelgood » Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:10 pm

NEUROTIC wrote:
T-Shawty wrote:Hey Neuro, where you from in Missouri? Me and Non are from KC.

I live in Marshfield, which is about 20 miles North of Springfield, straight up Highway 44.

We are still working things out with the thursday night scrim. We would like to know who will be participating (from both clans) and what time would be the best for that group. 9pm central is changable. Actually we changed it to 9 because some of Ti thought it would be better. I was looking at 2, maybe 3 maps per scrim, or about an hour of play. I think we may end up with a timeframe between 8 and 9 central time. Basically, I just need input from those who want to play. We can make a time to get things started and work from there. Thursday seems like a good night to have it so far. I am hoping we can try it out next week.

Right now i'm getting checks on who would be available and at what times (I've been forced to slack off a bit as I'm getting ready to start a new job)

If everything works out, next week hopefully will be possible :D
Because I really don't have anything interesting to say for the most part...

"Hi mom!"

Return to “ut: open unreal forums”