KJ's Corner...On my way from school

Whatever Unreal topics you can dream up.

Moderator: ForumModerators

1/2LuNaTiC

KJ's Corner...On my way from school

Postby 1/2LuNaTiC » Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:53 pm

KJ<------Yep, my initials for those who don't know. So yeah, I'm enjoying my Senior year of high school so far, but that's not the point. I'm here to vent about the woes of driving home...Sooo....lets just say...every intersection by a gas station...was FUCKED!!! Literally. I had to sit at some lights for who knows how long because of lines of cars stopping in the intersection for gas. Not only was I mad...but I was hungry as hell too. Everywhere I go...cars all over the place. Not to mention the fucking moron blowing his horn at me for no damn reason. I swear the guy wanted me to try to drive over that little Oldsmobile. ....Ohhh yeah....I decide to take a side street and I'm stuck behind someone he won't even touch the speed limit.

So you're on the edge of your seat thinking. OMGAWD WHAT DID KJ DOOOOOOOO!!!

Well....I made it home...and I'm staying here until its dark. THEN!!! I will get my half tank of gas with $20 and grab some KFC (Honey BBQ Wings 0WNZ0R J00!!!) ahem..

All in all...a nice little story to consume your time I guess. This is LuNaTiC signing out. I think I'll take my slight frustration out on some ppl in Unreal :twisted: :twisted: I have no plans this weekend...I guess I'll play games and finish my annoying Biology lab. Have a nice weekend everybody. And yes...this is the most any of you have probably heard from me :lol:

pewterdragn
Clan Leader

Postby pewterdragn » Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:36 pm

I've never even heard so many words in TeamSpeak!

DOOD! :)

Yeah the traffic is crazy! People have gone nuts over overpriced gas... its stupid!

(can you tell I share your frustratio
n?)
1337 (_)И][× HàЖØ®§ p\/\/И

Yrrek

Postby Yrrek » Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:38 pm

I am so glad that I can't take my car to college, I am saving so much money it's insane.

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:16 pm

The good news is Lunatic is saving money on his insurance.

ClownMajik
SpoogeMan!

Postby ClownMajik » Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:20 am

Neat. Whever I come accross stupid drivers (normal ppl these days) I just roll down my window and yell BLAARRGH! Sometimes I have to yell it twice because old ppl cant hear or drive!
"Of all the moments in my life, you were always there somewhere. Once as a wish. Once as a blessing. And now as the greatest loss I'll ever experience."

Avaris

Postby Avaris » Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:19 am

Here, its overpriced, and people don't obey all the signs and whatnot. You'll be walking across the road where YOU have the right of way, and they won't give a second thought about what they're doing. By the way, school just started for me 2 days ago and it has got to be the rowdiest class I've ever seen (or heard). when the teacher for Polish yells at them (in this high-pitched voice, too), they just keep talking. Its fun, though :D

1/2LuNaTiC

Postby 1/2LuNaTiC » Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:10 pm

Ahhh good ol' part two...Last night around 9PM EST I decided to hop off the pc and go get some gas. The local Shell is the best IMO, but there are 3 gas stations all in a row around the corner. So of course...I drive to Shell, but b4 I pull into the station I notice Exxon's lights are OUT. Its PITCH BLACK. Shell has all their workers outside arguing with some lady. Of course...being the nosey teen I am I pull up with my window down slightly listening to them argue. There was another car that pulled up to looking at me like wtf is going on. Soooo...the lady whos yelling starts walking towards me yelling "DONT BUY FROM THEM" and I pull off b4 she gets too close.
At the point I was like WTFFFFFFFFF. I forgot the name of the next station over, but all they were closed too. So yeah...later today I WILL be sitting in a lonnnnnnnnnng line for gas.

Hmmm typos??? Dunno...I'm not reading over it :P

pewterdragn
Clan Leader

Postby pewterdragn » Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:44 pm

damn dude.

i gotta say its not that crazy here... no long lines for gas... i was expecting worse for the holiday. Pricey.. but not a pain to get yet.
1337 (_)И][× HàЖØ®§ p\/\/И

Avaris

Postby Avaris » Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:46 am

How bad is it after the hurricane? I can't really tell, but here gas prices have gone up about 3 cents.

1/2LuNaTiC

Postby 1/2LuNaTiC » Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:05 am

lookin at about $3.70 now.

Avaris

Postby Avaris » Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:18 am

:shock: Jesus! Right now its about 1.5-2 dollars here (but per liter). Crazy gas prices.

1/2LuNaTiC

Postby 1/2LuNaTiC » Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:02 pm

Ahh my tale came to an end tonight. After a long cookout over my aunt's my mother, sister, and I went to the gas station and ATTEMPTED to fill our tanks with the usual. Usually...a good $20-$25 will fill my tank. This occasion was a $20. Lets just say...I went from a quarter tank...to barely over half a tank. Yes...Gas is rediculous. Soooooooooooooo this means I'll have less "spending" money. I have to hold back more just for gas and apprently the prices may continue to rise. I realllllllly don't wanna ride the bus anymore....my senior year will lose some of its specialty if it comes down to that.
KJ over and out and onto the servers. Yep yep.

Return to “ut: open unreal forums”