hey guys...

Whatever Unreal topics you can dream up.

Moderator: ForumModerators

=A!M=FooFoo

hey guys...

Postby =A!M=FooFoo » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:18 pm

Been playing awhile now on your servers and always have a great time, either getting raped by Sid or running from Pork when I see him charging at me, screaming like a preop chain-gang escapee with his damn rockets in full on "Foo anus heat seek mode"...LOL

I was wondering if I could get the p/w to the second server since that's the one I see everyone on lately. I wasn't having any problems joining till about a week or so ago and I don't see many of you guys in your No Adren server.

If not, no biggie...I understand and won't be offended or anything (except maybe if Pork keeps molesting my smoldering still-twitching carcass after he's rox-roasted it good and purple!) hehehe

=A!M=FooFoo

Re: hey guys...

Postby =A!M=FooFoo » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:54 pm

ummm....anyone?

Duffy

Postby Duffy » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:24 pm

What name were you playing under?
Artificial intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity !

=A!M=FooFoo

Postby =A!M=FooFoo » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:58 pm

I either have my tags on and am Shakaka|Foo! or (more likely) use the alias Kkl because sometimes, I just don't feel like putting up with the childrens mouths and just wanna have fun. When the hax idiots see me with my tags, they can't help but open their suck-holes because I "banned them for nothing" or "banned their friend even though he doesn't hack anymore"...lol

absolutely have no interest in e-drama and like to have fun with grown-ups and always do in your servers.

Return to “ut: open unreal forums”