stats

Whatever Unreal topics you can dream up.

Moderator: ForumModerators

who wants the stat tracker on our server?

yes, i want it on our server.
40%
no, i hate it.
60%
I know rall doesn't care about my opinion so no point
No votes

Total votes: 5

Rall_Ricker

stats

Postby Rall_Ricker » Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:06 am

i no we've gotten into this before and i do not no how it went, but y cant we use the stat tracker? i mean i kinda wanna no how good im doing. just a suggestion but i kinda want it on our server
dont let the tiggrrrr get u...or nyte the nipple pincher either

Trinity

Postby Trinity » Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:18 am

No thanks. Our server is for everyone and I see it more as a place to screw around. There are foten so many people in there that you will get killed by the worst players. Dying at their hands really kills your stats. I say keep our pub fun and full.

Avaris

Postby Avaris » Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:25 am

Yeah, I mean when we get people whose names are "player" and "mastahsnipx" or whatever, that can really screw up the stats for how many good players you've killed. However, what does everyone think of setting up a page where you can post all of our match scores and whatnot?

-Jeta-
Site Admin

Postby -Jeta- » Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:44 am

I dont know about every score... that seems alittle much since it is just for fun but it might be nice to have a thread setup for official 1v1 and 2v2 results. That way they dont get buried in other threads...I think I will go do that :)
... WTF ...

Rall_Ricker

Postby Rall_Ricker » Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:30 pm

u guys should have put ur votes under the third option cause u no i dont care unless u like it
dont let the tiggrrrr get u...or nyte the nipple pincher either

Soulja

Postby Soulja » Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:32 pm

Its nothing against you Rall, its just the fact that they don't see the need for it.

I, for one, find stats enjoyable, but not a necessity. Its really up in the air for me, I find no need for it really but it depends on how it affects the server.
"Son look at all the people linin' up for plastic, wouldnt you like to see them in the national geographic? Squatting bare assed in the dirt eatin' rice from a bowl, with a towel on their head and maybe a bone in their nose?"

Nytefyre
Clan Whore

Postby Nytefyre » Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:36 pm

just a thought, maybe enable stats on the private server? i think it could be used as a good learning tool for improvement...
10% Luck, 20% Skill, 15% Consentrated Power of Will,
5% Pleasure, 50% Pain, and 100% Reason to Remember The Name

1/2LuNaTiC

Postby 1/2LuNaTiC » Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:28 pm

Private I dont mind. But in a public server your stats can go down the drain due to the slightest kill from a player with a poor rating.

Return to “ut: open unreal forums”