Nyte gets OwNeD in real lyfe....

Whatever Unreal topics you can dream up.

Moderator: ForumModerators

Nytefyre
Clan Whore

Nyte gets OwNeD in real lyfe....

Postby Nytefyre » Wed May 23, 2007 6:00 pm

well, it would seem that our township has decided to expand the road next to my house....the lame thing is, they are using the imminent domain thing to swipe like 1/2 my yard....granted, i dont like to mow, but i do like having a yard....

the good thing is that they are going to pay me $4500 (maybe, it may not happen, since that have the ryte to take the land anyways)
and lame thing is that it makes the road very close to my house, and the road traffic noise makes it hard to sleep ALREADY, and now they want to make a nyce lil grade there so the drunks can drive str8 into my frikkin bedroom....there was a deep ditch there b4, so that wasnt an issue, esp since the road was like another 5-10 feet back away from my house....now this high traffic road will probably be and may very literally be the death of me.....

stupid ppl wanting their bigger roads....

:?
10% Luck, 20% Skill, 15% Consentrated Power of Will,
5% Pleasure, 50% Pain, and 100% Reason to Remember The Name

ClownMajik
SpoogeMan!

Postby ClownMajik » Wed May 23, 2007 6:40 pm

Yeah and that $4500 ain't free money. They'll tax the shit out of it. Whatever is left will be spent on laying new grass on your soon to be dirt garden.
"Of all the moments in my life, you were always there somewhere. Once as a wish. Once as a blessing. And now as the greatest loss I'll ever experience."

law.of.averages

Postby law.of.averages » Wed May 23, 2007 7:55 pm

plant some old bones and arrow heads around the yard... then when they start digging, grab one and rush to the papers about the 'ancient indian burial ground' and how they're distrubing the spirits and will be cursed for billions of yars

Naix

Postby Naix » Wed May 23, 2007 8:10 pm

Yep, eminent domain can suck.
World War III will be fought using atomic weapons, the war after that will be fought using sticks and stones.

nonstop

Re: Nyte gets OwNeD in real lyfe....

Postby nonstop » Wed May 23, 2007 9:36 pm

Nytefyre wrote:well, it would seem that our township has decided to expand the road next to my house....the lame thing is, they are using the imminent domain thing to swipe like 1/2 my yard....granted, i dont like to mow, but i do like having a yard....

the good thing is that they are going to pay me $4500 (maybe, it may not happen, since that have the ryte to take the land anyways)
and lame thing is that it makes the road very close to my house, and the road traffic noise makes it hard to sleep ALREADY, and now they want to make a nyce lil grade there so the drunks can drive str8 into my frikkin bedroom....there was a deep ditch there b4, so that wasnt an issue, esp since the road was like another 5-10 feet back away from my house....now this high traffic road will probably be and may very literally be the death of me.....

stupid ppl wanting their bigger roads....

:?

Sorry dude...

That suxors.

Return to “ut: open unreal forums”