DM-Onion

Whatever Unreal topics you can dream up.

Moderator: ForumModerators

-Jeta-
Site Admin

Postby -Jeta- » Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:29 pm

I have an idea... lets just remove all the maps people dont like ....

Leaving us with the following:

Guess no more UT!
... WTF ...

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:35 pm

-Jeta- wrote:I have an idea... lets just remove all the maps people dont like ....

Guess no more UT!

Fine with me. I haven't logged on to the pub for months. :wink:

Actually if you look at it rationally there are a few maps that several people have mentioned. You wouldn't want to remove every one that gets mentioned but if theres a pattern, there ya go. Calm down Jeta! 8)

ClownMajik
SpoogeMan!

Postby ClownMajik » Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:45 pm

-Jeta- wrote:I have an idea... lets just remove all the maps people dont like ....

Guess no more UT!

I think you are wrong jeta. If remove those maps, it does leave you with one. DM-TrainingDay. :shock:
"Of all the moments in my life, you were always there somewhere. Once as a wish. Once as a blessing. And now as the greatest loss I'll ever experience."

Naix

Postby Naix » Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:37 pm

nonstop wrote:

Guess no more UT!

Actually if you look at it rationally there are a few maps that several people have mentioned. You wouldn't want to remove every one that gets mentioned but if theres a pattern, there ya go. Calm down Jeta! 8)

Non hath spoken!
World War III will be fought using atomic weapons, the war after that will be fought using sticks and stones.

-Jeta-
Site Admin

Postby -Jeta- » Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:57 pm

nonstop wrote:

Guess no more UT!

Non ... I was making a joke. But you know what we have been down this path many times before. Frankly I dont care. I was just gtrying to demnstrate that you will always have some that like a map and some who do not. If you remove them all, you will be let with nothing. Clown had a good idea I believe .. not sure if it was this post or the other times we discussed this....but it was to space them out more. However, then someone else had a good point (sorry cant remember who said it) that it was good to have them grouped because when you knew the map rotation you could come back after the ones you dont like and play a bunch in a row that you did.
... WTF ...

law.of.averages

Postby law.of.averages » Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:00 pm

I think everyone should just learn to like the same maps as the law... then we can all sing in harmony.

What am I talking about.. I don't think.

-Jeta-
Site Admin

Postby -Jeta- » Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:04 pm

Law you say this but you dont even tell us the maps ... so how can we agree to like ...nothing ... hmmm or is that what you like ;)
... WTF ...

|HM|Tic

Postby |HM|Tic » Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:11 am

law.of.averages wrote:I think everyone should just learn to like the same maps as the law... then we can all sing in harmony.

What am I talking about.. I don't think.

lol funny Thread.

Return to “ut: open unreal forums”