Rules 4 the 2v2 TOURNEY

Whatever Unreal topics you can dream up.

Moderator: ForumModerators

Nytefyre
Clan Whore

Rules 4 the 2v2 TOURNEY

Postby Nytefyre » Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:56 pm

-match will be played every week (once 'officially' started)
day and tymes are--->*either Mon/Tue/Wed starting at 8ct/9et OR 9ct/10et!!....also, WHEN SIGN UP....please list the top 3 tyme slots ur TEAM can make!! {EG--->Mon 8ct/Wed 9ct/Tue 8ct}

-*friendly fire at 100%!!

-*forced respawn!!

-*NO WEAPON STAY!!

-1 match per week....

-best of 3 rounds setup....

-losers pick maps of 2nd or if needed 3rd round....

-100 frags or *15 min....

-if there is a team with only 1 person (for whatevr reason, teammate forgot, has plans, etc...) the game CAN BE PLAYED 1v2....there is NO FORCED FORFEIT!!! (no subs either!!)....*if a player for either team shows up late, they CAN join in ASAP....'late' joining is allowed....

-*Forfeit IS an option by CHOICE....if u wanna quit (2 far behind, shorthanded....) you can just quit, and take it as a LOSS

-matchups will be random (as random as i can make it anyways)
UNLESS a special request is made....i will try to divide up the oppertunities EVENLY for all the teams...*also, the tourney will be played in a 'round robbin' style.....every team will play every other team (probably twice) b4 the 'playoffs'

-any pairing is ok, but i think it would be best to use ur 2 person team as Doc has set up....it will be easier and more konducive to Doc's plans.....

-IF U CANT MAKE THE GAME TYMES ON A REGULAR BASIS (excluding the random appt, plans, etc...) DO NOT SIGN UP!! I DONT WANT A BUNCH OF 1v2s OR CANCELLED GAMES....

-i will try to have the forthcoming matchup posted 7-5 days in advance.....by no means will this be finished quickly (esp with 1 or MAAAAAAYBE 2 games a week) its mainly for fun and learning!

-winning pair please record the game scores and post for record purposes....ill try to keep track of who plays and when and y and all that garbage....

-***NEW***Non-Ti- ARE NOW ALLOWED to participate....however, this is severly RESTRICTED, and subject to the approval to Pewter, Deadly, or ME!...that way, select regulars can play...{IE, MaeEye, Soulja, etc....}....also, other klan members ARE allowed, but no teams of them....(like no oNe=Jam teamed with oNe=Rush)....THIS IS SUBJECT TO APPROVAL HOWEVER, and any of the 3 of us, ESP PD AND DDR, can deny/revoke entry....PM/IM/Email me, PD or DDR with the request....ILL NEED TO KNO EITHER WAY!! -{however, id like to have as few of other klan members as possible, i like the other klans and the ppl that play here, but id like to keep the tourney as pure for the -Ti- klan as possible....we are FAR from being 'officially' kompetitive and i dont want us to 'jump in' and get destroyed ryte away
}-***

-*in this tourney, there is NO SUCH THING as a cheap or spawn kill...there is an unwritten honor kode to play by that we all kno, BUT, i dont want any whining/komplaining about this garbage...if its a part of the game, its a part of this tourney....this INCLUDES superweapons! (~if u dont wanna get spawn killed, dont attempt to SG or use the assault rifle on other ppl! my theory is, u attack, even with 'nothing' u get attacked!--just my opinion and how i play by~)

the starred items (*) identify a new/modified bit 'o info!

this may be edited if i think of other stuff, but i think this is pretty solid for now...any ideas/acceptance/questions/koncerns? post here!
10% Luck, 20% Skill, 15% Consentrated Power of Will,
5% Pleasure, 50% Pain, and 100% Reason to Remember The Name

Return to “ut: open unreal forums”