UTR: Alpha Released

Whatever Unreal topics you can dream up.

Moderator: ForumModerators

1/2LuNaTiC

UTR: Alpha Released

Postby 1/2LuNaTiC » Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:39 pm

http://www.getutr.com/

"UTR ALPHA RELEASED
The UTR mod development team proudly presents the Alpha preview release of the first full-conversion of Unreal Tournament Game of The Year Edition to Unreal Engine 2.5 (aka UT2004): Unreal Tournament Revolution. UTR Alpha Release has the core features and gameplay in, and aims to be a solid base upon which we can tweak and upgrade with the help of the UT community to become the true continuation of the legend that began it all. Combining the vastly improved netplay and visual features of UT2004 with the classic feel and atmosphere, UTR Alpha Release includes the return of such weapons as the Dual Enforcers, Impact Hammer, and Ripper. Our upgraded Flak Cannon should also give you a small taste of what is being planned for the Beta stages... "

I would just reinstall UT99, but I gave it to my friend who lives 1 block away...cough, yeah...wth...just me being lazy. Besides I'd like to play UT99 on the improved netcode. I remember my 56k days and having to find "Zeroping" servers to feel good about myself.

Return to “ut: open unreal forums”