MIA

Whatever Unreal topics you can dream up.

Moderator: ForumModerators

Yrrek

MIA

Postby Yrrek » Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:33 pm

Well, I will be MIA until most likely this weekend or early-mid next week. Tomorrow I will be finishing packing everything and then Wednesday I leave for my first year of college! Two days' driving later I will be in Vermont and then this whole weekend I have orientation, and I really do not know what I will be doing.

Wish me luck!

Yrrek

Nytefyre
Clan Whore

Postby Nytefyre » Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:54 am

GL man, hope all goes well
10% Luck, 20% Skill, 15% Consentrated Power of Will,
5% Pleasure, 50% Pain, and 100% Reason to Remember The Name

Rall_Ricker

Postby Rall_Ricker » Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:16 am

SCHOOL SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dont let the tiggrrrr get u...or nyte the nipple pincher either

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:18 am

You will have a great time yrreck. Rall doesn't realize it but after he's done with school he has to go to work and that can suck more so have fun.

Naix

Postby Naix » Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:56 pm

Hope to see ya again soon!
World War III will be fought using atomic weapons, the war after that will be fought using sticks and stones.

Rall_Ricker

Postby Rall_Ricker » Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:44 pm

no id rather be in school than be old like u guys but it gonna happen anyway so y not hate it all?

Vendetta

Postby Vendetta » Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:47 pm

Good luck Yr hope you have a great time!!!! Ah college beer and girlz and oh yeah studying :/
Fortune follows the Bold.

Soulja

Re: MIA

Postby Soulja » Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:30 pm

Yrrek wrote:Well, I will be MIA until most likely this weekend or early-mid next week. Tomorrow I will be finishing packing everything and then Wednesday I leave for my first year of college! Two days' driving later I will be in Vermont and then this whole weekend I have orientation, and I really do not know what I will be doing.

Wish me luck!

Yrrek

Your in the same boat I am! Hopefully your school gives you an internet connections. I'm suprised mine doesnt for fucking nearly 30gs a year.
"Son look at all the people linin' up for plastic, wouldnt you like to see them in the national geographic? Squatting bare assed in the dirt eatin' rice from a bowl, with a towel on their head and maybe a bone in their nose?"

Avaris

Postby Avaris » Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:46 pm

Well, hope that goes well and all. Just don't go off joining a frat house, if you don't drink. The one who is sober quickly learns that a place reeking of piss and beer, along with the occasional condom does not work well for him. I mean, I had to sleep at a frat house one night when they were having a party (isn't that every night?) and I had people coming in at 2 a.m asking "Where's Jack? Who are you?"... And besides, place where they piss out of the windows, moon drivers, and throw their couches out of the window is NOT a good place to be. Anyways, have fun :D

Rall_Ricker

Postby Rall_Ricker » Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:42 pm

wow soulja u must be rish or very well off lol

Yrrek

Postby Yrrek » Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:00 pm

Howdy all,

I am moved in and have most of my stuff unpacked. We need to do some rearranging because the room is crowded, but I think it is going to be a good year. Looking at my schedule, I should be around for practices, unless I have to study, and looking at my schedule again, I should be around for practices. =) I have had a pretty fun weekend so far, lots of meeting people and getting free stuff, which is always a plus. I will post some pictures once I find someone's camera I can borrow. That's all for now, see you on the server!

Yrrek

PS- thanks for all the well-wishes

Return to “ut: open unreal forums”