keys to tonights TDM

Whatever Unreal topics you can dream up.

Moderator: ForumModerators

Sideous Prime
Clan Leader

keys to tonights TDM

Postby Sideous Prime » Tue May 26, 2009 11:07 am

here are some keys for some(or all) of you. i challenge everyone who plays tonight, especially those of you who haven't played a lot of TDM, to keep these keys in mind. you might find that they'll enhance your gameplay and make your final numbers look even better.

1. pick up anything and everything.

2. when you respawn, always pick up anything and everything. more importantly, don't go into battle unless you have at least two weapons....and the SG doesn't count. the SG should be your last resort. having two weapons gives you some flexibility. it also gives you a way out if you can't find more ammo. when you're running around looking for powerups and weapons, you're playing TDM like a pussy and there's nothing wrong with it.

3. back to the SG...name your shield gun, sleep with it, put bumper stickers on it. the SG can be your lifeline or saving grace out of a harry situation. it's also the best weapon on maps like oceanic. just make sure you keep it charged. if you play like that, you're gonna die....A LOT. but you just might lead the game in kills. b00m.

4. don't run for your favorite weapon, learn how to use them all. i'm not saying don't focus on your favorite weapon, but if you know how to use every weapon in any given situation it will really help in you in every gametype.

5. have fun. if you're not having fun you won't get anything out of tuesday night TDM.

i don't want to flood you with everything at once, so keep these in mind for tonight. we'll look at more tips next week.
"You'll never stop at one. I'll take you all on!"

Prozac

Re: keys to tonights TDM

Postby Prozac » Tue May 26, 2009 5:25 pm

harry situation

Just exactly what kind of situations would one encounter that might be deemed "hairy"? Unshaved beaver? For that I'd just use my rocket launcher and blast my way in there! :lol:

Sideous Prime
Clan Leader

Postby Sideous Prime » Tue May 26, 2009 7:12 pm

HAVE YOU OD'D RECENTLY?
"You'll never stop at one. I'll take you all on!"

Prozac

Postby Prozac » Tue May 26, 2009 7:43 pm

NO! Should I? :shock:

Return to “ut: open unreal forums”