moving on...

Whatever Unreal topics you can dream up.

Moderator: ForumModerators

Deadly
Clan Leader

Re: moving on...

Postby Deadly » Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:56 pm

Clown,

I have missed seeing and playing you in the past few months, and I'm sorry to think that I may never hear your voice on TS again. Whichever way it plays out, please know that I'm fond of you, and that as far as I'm concerned, you're always welcome to join in Ti activities.
Deadly

ClownMajik
SpoogeMan!

Postby ClownMajik » Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:56 pm

Thank you very much. There have been many changes in my life recently. One including even more hours at work. Sigh... However there is a significant other with a 4 year old daughter in the picture now. Let's just say I am currently pursuing the American Dream. A solid career, a new car, going in debt, and of course family. Oh yeah, learning to be a Grill Guru. So far, I'm pretty close to checking everything off my American Dream list.

It was a black day last week when I permanently put a booster seat in the back of my car... lol...
"Of all the moments in my life, you were always there somewhere. Once as a wish. Once as a blessing. And now as the greatest loss I'll ever experience."

Porkinator

Postby Porkinator » Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:21 pm

ClownMajik wrote:Thank you very much. There have been many changes in my life recently. One including even more hours at work. Sigh... However there is a significant other with a 4 year old daughter in the picture now. Let's just say I am currently pursuing the American Dream. A solid career, a new car, going in debt, and of course family. Oh yeah, learning to be a Grill Guru. So far, I'm pretty close to checking everything off my American Dream list.

It was a black day last week when I permanently put a booster seat in the back of my car... lol...

Wow !! Tthat sounds great Clown. I asume the other is a woman (I hope so ) and congatrs
on the career going well . Hell there might even be hope for Sid (snicker) that he might meet a woman (lol ) and settle down and raise a family (roflmao) so who knows ?
Just don't check your friends off your list and please learn to give her her space (and you get yours) and go slow and learn to know each other.
You might want to consider reinstalling ut2004 as women do have a monthly down time.
Someday you might be adding more booster seats in the back and even have to get a
mini-van or a school bus.
Congrats !!
Congrats !!
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands
around reloading".--Thomas Jefferson

pewterdragn
Clan Leader

Postby pewterdragn » Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:23 pm

Nytefyre wrote:thats 2 bad...ya, at least check in every so often, klown...

back to this topic ---> im not sure some people understand what i was trying to do...
i was hoping that people would post/list games THEY were interested in (for PC), so we can see if there were going to be any similarities for the future...dont suggest a game, just list what ur looking forward 2, and maybe some of us can still goof off online in other games

and law, hello kitty's island adventure is and OLD game, so that wont count

:D

Guild Wars :)
1337 (_)И][× HàЖØ®§ p\/\/И

law.of.averages

Postby law.of.averages » Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:06 am

ClownMajik wrote:Thank you very much. There have been many changes in my life recently. One including even more hours at work. Sigh... However there is a significant other with a 4 year old daughter in the picture now. Let's just say I am currently pursuing the American Dream. A solid career, a new car, going in debt, and of course family. Oh yeah, learning to be a Grill Guru. So far, I'm pretty close to checking everything off my American Dream list.

Wow, great news. You're latest avatar appears to have changed your life. Check out www.allrecipes.com, they got a section on grilling.

Nytefyre
Clan Whore

Postby Nytefyre » Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:30 am

hey, id be willing to try guild warz...

i likie all kinds of games
10% Luck, 20% Skill, 15% Consentrated Power of Will,
5% Pleasure, 50% Pain, and 100% Reason to Remember The Name

ClownMajik
SpoogeMan!

Postby ClownMajik » Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:21 am

Nytefyre wrote:i likie all kinds of games

Me too. Like sex games. You're not invited tho. Either is sid.
"Of all the moments in my life, you were always there somewhere. Once as a wish. Once as a blessing. And now as the greatest loss I'll ever experience."

Nytefyre
Clan Whore

Postby Nytefyre » Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:16 am

thank you...you couldnt have given me a nycer gift...

now, sid is the you will have disappointed with that statement...
10% Luck, 20% Skill, 15% Consentrated Power of Will,

5% Pleasure, 50% Pain, and 100% Reason to Remember The Name

Return to “ut: open unreal forums”