I...

Pop, Rock, Hip Hop, Country... It's all good!

Moderator: ForumModerators

Soulja

I...

Postby Soulja » Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:53 pm

I just bought a full scale electric piano. 4 ft 7 and 1/2 inches long, and I cant fit it in my room, I need about a half an inch and it will fit in this one spot, but I cant move anything...DAMNIT....
"Son look at all the people linin' up for plastic, wouldnt you like to see them in the national geographic? Squatting bare assed in the dirt eatin' rice from a bowl, with a towel on their head and maybe a bone in their nose?"

law.of.averages

Postby law.of.averages » Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:14 am

1/2" is easy, just remove the drywall from one wall :-)

Oh man that sucks... hope you work it out.

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:20 am

Soulja, did you ever think about measuring it first? :D

You can do the drywall thing like law says or you can take a half an octive off your piano. :o

If they will exchange you really don't need a full scale unless your doing some classical arrangements. Get a 3/4 scale and it will be all you ever need anyway.

Soulja

Postby Soulja » Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:34 pm

Haha I made it fit!

I have a pretty large room, but two book shelves were in the way. I moved them around and made some room.

I will be doing some classical because I plan on double majoring in composition or minoring in it.

The piano is a Roland, probably an 800 dollar piano. My friend sold it to me for 100 (definitely a steal), so I couldn't pass it up!
"Son look at all the people linin' up for plastic, wouldnt you like to see them in the national geographic? Squatting bare assed in the dirt eatin' rice from a bowl, with a towel on their head and maybe a bone in their nose?"

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:04 pm

Nice dude. Glad you got it in there.

Return to “music in mind”