This is pretty funny

If you thought twice about it or just laughed your ass off here's the place to share. Screenshots, quotes, captures, etc.

Moderator: ForumModerators

Porkinator

This is pretty funny

Postby Porkinator » Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:58 pm

Don't bother with link
video has already been pulled.

Simpsons rip into Apple
Lisa gets a Mapple Mypod and a job from Steve Mobs

By Stewart Meagher: Monday, 01 December 2008, 2:57 PM

APPEARING ON the Simpsons has always been considered a cultural barometer. If you've been to Springfield and met TV's favourite dysfunctional yellow family, you know you've really made it.

And now Steve Jobs and his company Apple have been parodied in the latest episode of the longest running cartoon series in television history.

And the writers didn't give the Cupertino company an easy ride ripping into its customer services, sterile stores, overpriced computers and quasi-religious fundamentalist fanbase.

'Steve Mobs' is Mapple's Chief Imaginative officer and is described by a fanboy as being 'like a God who knows what we want'.

Standout scene is where Bart manages to overdub a Steve Mobs keynote speech telling the assembled Mapolytes, "You think you're cool because you buy a $500 phone with a picture of a fruit on it... well guess what? They cost eight bucks to make and I pee on every one. I've made a fortune off you chumps, and I've invested it all in Microsoft. Now my boyfriend Bill Gates and I kiss each other on a pile of your money.'

Classic... go watch it here before Youtube gets collared by the copyright cops and has to pull the link. µ
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands
around reloading".--Thomas Jefferson

Return to “did that really happen?”